Chapter 7- Let The Flirt War Begin

Gianna's P.O.V:

It's Wednesday you know what that means for my wardrobe, I get to dress all sexy and classy. Today i'm driving Wren's car to help give off that sexy vibe. I hope Nikolai enjoys the view today everything is fitting me like a second layer of skin. I step out of the car only to see Bria stalking over towards Nikki saying her hips like a model. Wait a minute she has new hips and a butt, her mother must given her the money to have 'em done And she even got new weave. Nikki's eyes roam her body like there is no tomorrow. Two can play at that game. I see Marko getting out of his Maserati looking fine I strut over to him and pull him in for a hug.

"Long time no see Gianna do you wanna explain why your hugged up on me because I know you don't like me.", Marko acknowledged. I responded,"Smart boy, just grab my ass and kiss my neck. It's for fun and games and show for Nikolai to get jealous." He does as told I look over to see Nikolai giving Marko his hardest glare and Bria looking puzzled. "That's enough thanks for playing along." , I grinned. And I stroll to class feeling good.

"Why were you hugged up on my man?", Bria confronts me. I just take this time to take in her new appearance she has on the deepest v neck i've ever seen and the shortest skirt along with pumps. "What are you talking about Barbie we were hugging remember before you had him I did. And I like your new weave it suits you in the since it's so Hollywood slut like.", I mentioned. I walk into to class to see Gio and Leo about to fight . "Pada(stop). Stop what's going on?", I question getting in between them.

"This dumbass just cost me some big bucks and my girl for being so dang dumb.", Leo yells. I look over to a now quite Gio who seems to be tearing up. "I didn't mean to I just had a little bit to much to drink and I found a stash of drugs and she got down to business." , Gio argues. We take our seats in silence that is filled with tension.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

It's time for lunch which I usually sit with the twins but they are somewhere either sulking or acting up. So I decide to head outside to where I used to eat lunch which is under a big meadow tree. While walking up to it I see smoke in the air I approach the tree catiously if it could attack at any moment. It turns out to be the one and only Nikolai Girabaldi. "Can you move this is my spot." , I demand. "Cara(dear) don't speak to me like that unless you want to be punished. Now come and let me explain myself while I hold you.", he scolds/demands. I sit down but not before taking the ciggerate out of his mouth putting it in mine before stomping it out. "I don't want my bae to have black lungs." He smiles at that.

" I wasn't falling for her charm okay you just jumped to conclusions before I could explain myself. However, their was no need for you to go hug up on that asshole Marko you are mine and nobody touches my girlfriend like that except me. He went on and on in class bragging. YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I DON'T SHARE WHAT I LOVE WITH COMMON PEOPLE. You and me are forever Cara one day we shall have children and lots of them, we will live in a big house have lots of money, and be in love.", Nikolai boasted. I am officially turned on. Before I know it i'm being kissed on my neck with a enough force to give me a hickey."Hey stop it! Everybody knows i'm yours and your mine theirs no need to prove it.", I squeal then give him a quick kiss.

On the way to my next class I hear sobbing coming from the bathroom being the nice person I am I go in there to check on the person."Hey are you alright person?", I ask. Another loud sob comes out the girl wails,"Go away Gianna I didn't ask for your pity. Marko doesn't like my new figure I did this just for him to make him happy because I see the way he eyes you." I open the stall to find her huddled up in a corner weave messed up and makeup running I assure,"He has eyes for you and he would be crazy if he didn't think your new figure is awesome it's what you've been dreaming of having. I remember when we were little you used to complain about being the most unshapely person now your all curves and some. I'm alittle jealous I have to admit. If Marko doesn't see what I see he must be gay , and then you can totally find a black guy who will know how to handle dat ass." By the end we were both laughing and holding each other.

"I missed you G. i'm so sorry for how much of a bitch I was to you that was all a act. Now I can't even pull up my grades to get back to my old 4.0. God I followed him and look to where it lead me.", she gushed. I nodded before helping her up and hugging her an walking to our last class.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

I head home let my hair loose and fluff it up to give it that fresh sex hair look. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing I pick it up."Hello this is Gianna!" , I say all cheerful. "We are coming for you and you will be mine amore(love). We will destroy them by starting with the future Don and taking his lover you. Don't be scared just keep a look out.", the mystery man says then hangs up quickly. I just let the phone fall to the ground and I just stand there in shock. Next thing you know i call Nikolai over to comfort me but I stop thinking I don't need anyone. I call up my trainer that helps me in self defense , but now I will need to know how to kill.