Chapter 8- The Gala Part Two

Amalia's P.O.V:

All of a sudden I feel arms tighten around my waist and a neck nuzzle farther into the crook of my neck. God he feels amazing against me our bodies just mold together so nicely. "Wre. I need to start heading out for work, but i'll stay and cook y'all some breakfast.", I notified him. He got up from the bed shirtless with only shorts on my god he looked delectable. Did we do it?"No we didn't have sex if that's what you are wondering I just gave you the best hickeys on Earth.", he admits. I pick up Kalani and hold her close to chest and rock her like she is my own. She smiles at me and coos which is music to my ears."Your doing a good job raising her Wre." , I acknowledge. He strides across the room to me grinned,"Thanks and as I can see right now you'll make a great mother and a wife. Hopefully I'll be that lucky man in the near future." I blush and kiss him.

I head downstairs to fix breakfast because I have a feeling Wren doesn't know how to cook that good. I set Kalani down in her highchair and open the fridge to be greeted with a great amount of food. I pull out the eggs, sausage, and pancakes also some fruit. I hear the shower begin so I start to sing.

I feel so close to you right now

Its a force field

I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal

Your love pours down on me like a waterfall

And ther's no stopping us right now

I feel so close to you righ now.

Then suddenly I hear giggling and clapping I turn around to be meet by Wren and Kalani are standing there praising me."That was beautiful Malia.", he compliments. I finished making the pancakes, eggs, and waffles quickly so I set them down so Wre. can dig in."Babes this taste amazing I need you to come over more often.", he exclaims with food in his mouth. I only eat a little because I know tonight I will have to wear that god awful tight dress. So I busy myself giving Kalani her bottle and some berries.

After about thirty minutes I called out,"I'm leaving for work. I already put Kalani down for her nap call me if you need me."

Gianna's P.O.V:

I wake up to a empty bed Figures I get up put on some clothes for walking around. I pass by this room and hear Nikolai's voice,"Papa please don't throw this burden on me about the business. I love her and I know i'm bad for her but I can't let her go she makes me." I listen a little closer,"Tonight I will show the community she is mine, and the other associates. Ok ciao.", he hangs up and is coming my way so I scurry to the bathroom.

He comes into the bathroom with something preppy looking clothing like he came back from a meeting."Hey where you?I didn't see you when I woke up. Is everything alright.", I asked. It took a moment for him to answer ,"Yes I was discussing the Gala with my dad and some business. I have a surprise for you come into this room." I do as told and follow him into this room to find these two stunning dresses hanging up with their accessories laid out beside them."Oh my gosh thank you Nikolai you are the best. I feel like the only girl in the world", I gush. The white one looks so goddess like an the black one looks down right sexy almost saying i'm the queen bow down to me.

"Until about 5:15 you'll be pampered, so that's a good 6 hours to get yourself all done up. Amalia will be taking car of you again she has prepared you some your favorites since I know you like almost everything. She is standing their in her regular maid outfit with a glow to her holding a tray with a cup of fruit juice, Asiago bagel with cream cheese, and some cuties along with black berries. I run up to her and practically snatch the tray out of her and start to devour the food in front of me. "You look extra happy today. Did you get layed?", I implored. She gets all red in her face before she told,"No I just had a good date with your brother. Gianna I think i'm starting to feel some type of way for him and Kalani. We haven't even had sex and I feel attached." The poor girl looked so happy yet so conflicted is advised,"Just see where it goes okay. Don't rush anything. I can tell he is starting to like like you because he hasn't called any of his usual booty calls. But lets get this spa day started."