Chapter 17

I was just informed that I would be needing to meet Nikolai for the first time in a few months except i'll be seeing him under my new name, Marella. The only bright thing is that after this day I get to get married to Marcello. Yes, I was mad at him not to long ago but he has really cleaned up his act. For example he just bought me the engagement ring like three weeks ago. 

I remember he got down on his knees and began,"Gianna Nicole Ashford, you are the most stunning girl i've ever met in my existence. I want to spend everyday waking up to you and kissing you at night. Your are my oxygen mi amore. Without you I don't know how I could go on in this cold life of killing. You belong at my side as we rule the world baby. Please just say yes!" When he finished I just cried and ran to give him a hug screaming yes a thousand times. 

Sadly on this trip I will not be allowed to wear it instead i'm going to wear my gold  dragon earpiece , dagger necklace, and gold rolex. I honest to god wonder if he'll actually remember me. That is the sad thing we loved so hard that our future looked engraved in stone but like comets they all fall and loose their way. But today I will show him I am no longer weak . I can and will take it all, his empire included. I want to see him crumble along with his stupid little whore. 

Right now i'm in my black leather bustier to match my leather pants and black heeled boots. My hair is in a high ponytail with the sides braided . While I have simple red lips and a simple smoky eye to bring out my new eyes.I begin to walk out the door but Marcello catches my hand and pulls me too him,"Your job is to infiltrate okay. Nothing else. No feelings. No chit chat. No surfing old memories. He was the one who made you weak look at how strong you are now. Baby it is us against the world."I kiss him on the lips and hop on my all gold motorcycle to head to Nik's house.

When I arrive nostagilia hits me hard , but I can't seem to make the memories surface. I just take one last deep breath in before I walk in the house. The guard who is posted at the door request I tell him my business before I enter. "Nikolai and I are going to re dicuss the deals we made prior about on going unity between our families.",  I say smoothly. The entire time i'm talking his eyes rake over my body so I just let my self in. Only to be greeted by a maid,"Welcome to the Giribaldi estate. How can I help you?" I put on the brightest smile and reply,"Would you escort me to Nikolai's office?" She nods her head and begins walking as we pass room by room memories begin to come back all at once.  

When we make it to his door she just bows before walking off. I knock twice before hearing a deep come in. As I enter my breath is taken away by him just sitting in his chair looking sexier than ever in a suit and tie with a 5 o'clock shadow going on. "Is that you Gianna baby? ", he cries out. I just take a step back seeing as though he has risen from his chair,"No. I'm Marella from Marcello's company. He sent me over to talk about buying you out and giving you some new territory." As I end he just sits down and motions for me to sit in front of him. 

"My mistake madame. You just really look like girlfriend that has gone away for a bit. ", he apologizes. I snap my head so quick to look at him,"What do you mean away ? If you don't mind me asking." He just sighs with his head down,"Her parents sent her away to another school for the rest of the quarter after a incident that occurred not to long ago. " I just nod my head.'Who told him that lie?' 

"But you can go back and tell Marcelo hell the fuck no. I've worked hard for this shit and not about to have my new dad's favorite walk in and take it away-", he begins to raise this voice but he is cut off by the phone. He picks it up while looking at me and something in his eyes change signaling that it might be my time to go. I stand up and dust my pants off  to walk out of the office. He whispers into the phone before putting it down."Why the sudden rush my love?", he says in that annoyingly sexy voice.