Chapter 12- Getting Acquainted

Gianna's P.O.V: Dream

Nikolai and I are standing in a hallway with the bodies of people I killed sprawled out on both sides. I am covered in blood slowly walking towards him with my gun ready I say,"Any last words Nikolai." He is on his knees with head bent over mumbling something then he speaks up,"This isn't you Gianna, you aren't a cold blooded-" I pistol whip across the face an scream,"You don't know me nobody knows the real me. I don't remember what we had because the moment you cheated on me I forgot you."

He looks mad for some reason,"You don't remember us racing together, us going to the Gala, or us being us. That's a bunch bull what did he do to you!You are now this cold hearted bitch I don't know. YOU DON'T REMEMBER. THINK GIANNA USE THAT BRAIN OF YOURS AND THINK FOR YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. I SAID THINK. DON'T YOU HEAR ME I'M TALKING TO-" I hear a gun go off.

I wake up screaming,"I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER! YOU BROKE MY HEART OKAY? I can think for myself okay I just let you break down my walls. And that will never happen again." As soon as I was done Luciano bust through the door with a gun when he sees it is me he lowers it and asks,"Are you alright my friend?" I shake my head and signal for him to come to me. He slides into to bed with me i'm little spoon while he is big spoon. After a while we both fall asleep.

A few hours later we wake upI feel so much better."You will need to get dressed quickly you are join going to be introduced your team then the designer for all of us on top of that the lady that will run your group. Corrine the other head hancho won't be there she is dealing with family issues." I just groggily nod and go and get dressed .

My outfit consist of a black crop top that has long sleeves but part of it is cut out to match I have black pants with black 5 inch booties. I can barely stand in these shoe ,but hey I'm 5'10 now.My booty looks great and my legs look so long. My earrings are: Black roses, Black skulls, and diamond encrusted studs. My necklace is a mudusa themed skull with snakes all over it while my ring is a black matte rose with diamond leaves.

Sophia comes in as soon as I'm done changing to start with my makeup. I have a smoky eye which has silver in it along with nude lipstick. My hair is straightened which means by bye curly hair hello sexy sleek straight hair. She told me hair always has to be straight unless it is something fancy or when no one important from the outside world is around(Nikolai's people or people who will know her based on her hair).

He leads me down the hallway to what seems to be the family room. As we enter all the conversations stop and everybody turns to me. "This is Gianna Marccelo 's girlfriend. She is the queen so treat her fairly. Also she'll be joining the assassin team, so girls start introducing yourselves.", Luciano announces. They all make their way over to me and start introducing themselves, "Hi I am Mario I put tougher all your outfits sweetheart. And this is my wife Naomi, your director, she is nice once you get to know her."

I guess his wife snaps out her bore look and shakes my hand saying, "Hello Gianna as my husband told you I'm Naomi and i'll be your director. We train tomorrow plus you'll be our sniper or contact man. You try out tomorrow. Okay? Now girls get in line"once they get in line she continues," This Italia our inside girl, Viviana is our silent killer, and finally Cora is our hacker. Corrine will be here when training starts."

They all smile at me and personally introduce themselves. Somehow we all ended up in another room that seemed like a child's playroom. "I thought you would be different Gianna since I mean you pulled in the great Nikolai Giribaldi. Like you seem totally ordinary.",Italia comments. All the chatter stops and I reply," Me too I thought he was a total dick but then somehow just somehow he got me to love him. But now it's over now that he cheated on me and left me for dead." They all smile at that.