Chapter 10- Trouble In Paradise

Gianna's P.O.V:

Nikolai has been acting so conflicted since that day I was really out of control. Come to think about it I don't really remember all what happened all I know is tonight i'm hanging with my boys we are about to party non stop and just chill. But back to Nikolai he sometimes acts all clingy like today he said he bought me a gift so i'm going to skip last block and head over to his house. Then he'll be all cold and distant. He's got me feeling so crazy right now.

Today i'm dressed in a OBEY sweatshirt medium , medium wash jeans, and black vans. When I hang with guys I dress like a guy in the most girly way possible. Then I add on a gold chain with a OBEY black hat stitched in gold. Today my hair has loose curls and my makeup is pretty light. Overall I'm a pretty cute tom boy.

I head downstairs to see my father and sister talking over breakfast. I quickly grab some food and head outside. "If you want a ride Ara get outside", I said in a mono tone voice. I haven't spoken to my dad ever since Monday. When I get outside all I see is a all black Rolls Royce Phantom. I squint my eyes to get a better look its Vera and Gabrielle.

When I get in Gabrielle is on the phone talking away in Italian while Vera is infatuated with her new hair and nails. "Oh hey Gianna how are you? Long time no speak.", she says all cheery. I respond ,"Well i'm fighting with my Dad and Nikolai is p.m.s.ing. Then Tara and Greyson are going steady."Tara hops in and we are off to the school.

As soon as the car stops I get out and head over to Matt. I give all the guys dap then take my place by Matt."So boys what are we gonna do today? Like I need to have fun and get out ", I question. They all seem to be in deep thought but then Brian speaks up,"We could go to my boy Dean's Party. He said everybody is gonna be there." "We could get ready at my house and hangout till its time.", Matt suggest. All of us mumble yeah. Then we head off to class.

I try to find Nikolai but he seems to be no where. Then I run into something and immediately say,"Watch where your going a..,"I stop when I see its Nikolai in the flesh. I glare at him and put my hand on my hip expecting him to say something, but all he does is kiss my cheek and walk away. I huff and walk to class.

I see the twins and fast walk over to them so I can ask them some questions."If you guys don't tell me whats wrong with Nikolai I will strangle both of you.", I yell at them. They both stand there looking amused but then they quickly answer,"He's thinks he doesn't deserve you because your Dad spoke to him about how you would leave him high and dry. He's just in a funk."Leo looks at him with big eyes and punches Gio in the stomach making him double over in pain. I kiss Gio on the cheek and say,"At least someone is telling me the truth."

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I'm in in AP Lang. when the teacher says i'm dismissed. So I head to the front of the school to find Nikolai waiting for me in his Audi. I walk over to him and he tells me,"Turn around so I can put this over your eyes so you won't see your surprise." I do as told and he wraps a light cloth around my eyes and guides me to the car. Once we are in and I know we might be close I begin,"I hope you know you are good enough for me. And don't listen to my dad he doesn't know you like I know you. Yes i'll have to move away for college but that won't mean I won't stop loving you. You have helped me in so many ways possible."

He didn't respond instead he took my hand to his mouth and kissed it before going around to my side to help me out of the car. And led me to what seemed to be a car shop since I heard metal clinking, wheels being rotating, and purrs of car engines. He ask me to stop then he takes of my blind fold. As soon as it drops I see a Zenvo ST1 that is white and black. I turn around and hug while jumping up and down. I run to the car while shouting ,"This cost 1.8 million dollars Nikolai and its top speed is 233 mph. Also it goes 0-60 in 3 seconds thats fast combined with 1104 hp(horse power). Along with a 7 liter supercharged the V8 engine."All the mechanics chuckle.