~Mama's Boy~ (angst, fluff) pt.1

Wooyoung and San were driving home through the night, the car keeping in a constant state of quiet. There was clear tension in the air, tension that San had had enough of.

"Are you just not going to talk to me?" San asked the male in the passengers seat, eyes still focused on the semi clear roads.

"I have nothing to say to you" Wooyoung retorted, his gaze still on the outside world of the night through the car door window.

"Woo, come on and talk to me please." San tried to hold the other's hand in his, the other one still remaining on the steering wheel, until it got slapped away, leaving a harsh tingle on the back of it.

Wooyoung turned away and pressed his body up against the door even more, if that was even possible at this point, setting his head on the window. He crossed his arms together, sighing out in frustration.

Things between the couple were quite sour at the moment, Wooyoung had having ignored San's while existence since they got in the car. They were coming back from a dinner with the older's mom at her house, and by the moody atmosphere, it was clear that it didn't go well. Wooyoung didn't even want to go anyway because of a similar event last time, but he had hopes that things would change. Clearly, his hopes were all for nothing.

The thing is, Wooyoung didn't have the best relationship with his boyfriend's mom, no matter how much he tried to please her and to lessen her despise for him. All of his attempts, though, have been proven to fail him. He's tried and tried, even though he truly felt like she was the one who was being unreasonable; because that's exactly what she was being. She absolutely despised Wooyoung, if not hated him. And all because he was with her son.

It's not that she was homophobic, she honestly couldn't care any less about that, but it was because someone else who had her son's heart was in the picture. At first, Wooyoung chalked it up as just a mother being protective of her child, just having their best interests at heart, but it became clear that is was more than that. She would make slick comments about how Wooyoung took her son away from her, calling him all types of derogatory names, sometimes even suggesting that San should end things with him, claiming that Wooyoung wasn't good enough. It was bullshit though, it was clear that nobody would ever be good enough for him in her eyes. That lady drove him absolutely nuts, but what made it worse, was that San would allow her behavior.

San stopped at a red light, as there were a few cars on the road ahead. He sighed to himself feeling guilty as he looked over to see Wooyoung completely turned away from him. It was as if he was repulsed to even be sat near him, which he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. If it wasn't for the door, the younger would've fell out the car by now.

"Are you still going to continue to not speak to me?" San tried again, him getting a bit frustrated but his tone remaining soft.

Wooyoung jerked his body in the other's direction out of sheer irritation."Are you going to keep annoying me?"

San was surprised he even got a response, but held a calm face.

"Yes, I am, until you talk to me and stop pretending as if I'm not in this car with you" he replied, not even noticing the light had turned green. Thank the gods that nobody was behind them, or they'd be honking like mad, screaming all types of profanity that they could think of.

The smaller scoffed. "Well," he unlocked the car door, cracking it open, "-you can continue talking to yourself then." Wooyoung got out of the car entirely, slamming the door behind him and began walking ahead in the direction, of what the other could only assume, was their house.

"Wooyoung!" San called out through the now opened window. "Wooyoung, get back in the car!" he called out again, but the other male just kept walking.