Oo

Jovan

When I woke up the next day Nessa was knocked asleep on my chest. For a moment I was thinking about pushing the hell out of her ass, but I didn't.

I lifted my arm up noticing that the journal was in my hand. At first, I wasn't even going to write in it since it was nothing in comparison to my original journal until I opened the first page to see that there was already writing in it.

That first notebook you had was probably filled with your fears and worst memories, but this notebook will be filled with your happy moments and best memories.
P.S: you're not alone
P.S: I accidentally cut one of your dreads off while you were sleep the other day.

Love, Nessa.

"My dreads though," I mumbled to myself, finally closing the journal.

The moment I placed it on the floor the closet door swung open and Quanny stood on the other side with his mouth dropped.

This nigga didn't even give me a chance to speak before he started going off and catching the attention of everyone else in the house.

"OH FUCK NO. BRUH I SHOULD'VE KNOWN. I SWEA' ON EVERYTHING I KNEW YOU WAS FUCKING ON HER!"

His yelling caused Nessa to wake up and stare in confusion. "Quan why are you FUCKING YELLING LIKE I WASNT FUCKING SLEEPING!"

"THE HELL IS GOING ON?" May asked as she entered the room with her eyes half opened and half closed. She had huge bags under her eyes. "Yall better have a good reason as to why you woke me up."

"HE SLEPT WITH HER," Quan yelled before grabbing Nessa's arm and yanking her out the closet. "THIS NIGGA KNEW I WAS FEELING NESS. HE KNEW WE WAS GOING ON DATES AND SHIT."

"Chill on how you grab on her," I snapped before getting up off my spot.

May was still confused and it was all over her face. "Wait so you telling me Ness slept with Jovany?" She pointed her finger at me with her eyes closing slowly.

Quan nodded his head while I shook mine.

"It ain't even like that. She fell asleep and so did I. No one fucking slept together. Yo' true colors starting to show Quanny. You jealous bitch." I shook my head with a slight smirk running across my face.

"Jealous?" He let go of her arm and stepped up to my face showing his seriousness, "Nigga the fuck I gotta be jealous about? You just another fake ass bitch ready to take my leftovers."

"Leftovers?" Nessa snaked her neck in his direction with a surprised expression on her face.

"Quanny imma tell you this one time and one time only. Back the fuck away from my face before I fuck yours up." I stared at him sternly seeing there was little space in between us.

It's funny how he's acting out all because he thought Nessa and I had something going on. Don't get me wrong, Nessa's fine as hell and I feel just a little emotional connection towards her, but I wasn't finna do him like that.

"AYE, AYE, WE NOT FINNA FIGHT THIS EARLY IN THE DAMN MORNIN' NOW," May stated before pulling Quan back away from my face.

This nigga wanted to swing on me so badly but I knew he wasn't going to do it. He looked over at Nessa for a moment and squinted his eyes as he made his way out the room.

May shared looks with both Nessa and I before humming loudly. "Mhm, well Nessa you're coming with me. I don't think it's a good idea that you two stay in the room alone." She grabbed her arm and lead her out.