x

↳ ❝🍓 [chapter 10] ¡! ❞🚬

"RING!"

Yoongi jolted awake. The sound was so sudden and loud, he reacted as if someone started shooting outside or like those videos of cats reacting to cucumbers. His eyes flew open and eagerly took in his surroundings. It was so easy to send him into fight or flight mode. Pop a balloon and he has his gun drawn, ready to drop anything that moves.

He relaxed when he realized there was no danger and sleepiness washed over him once more as he lazily patted around for his phone. It rang again, grabbing his attention when it landed on the floor beside the couch. Yoongi went and picked it up to see who was calling him.

Hoseok, of course. Who else?

Yoongi groaned, tapping the answer button before pressing it to his ear. "What?" He croaked with a disgruntled hoarseness to his throat. He's never been a morning person. Nights were far preferable to his sensitive eyes. Everything was far more beautiful at night.

"Where are you?" Hoseok's gritty voice came through the speaker and into Yoongi's ear. He didn't sound frantic so Yoongi knew he wasn't missing anything important. He sounded like he was just asking out of nonchalant curiosity. Yoongi hadn't gone home last night.

"Why does it matter?" Yoongi sat up properly on with his back against the soft cushions. He noticed that Eva had vanished from beside him on the couch and was nowhere to be seen. She probably went back upstairs before he woke up.

Yoongi could practically hear the taunting smile in his voice as he sung out, "At lil mama's house?" He could just see Hoseok standing right in front of him, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively with the idea of intimacy in that perverted head of his.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?"

Hoseok laughed joyously over the phone. It was far too early for him to be this energetic, any other time Yoongi would've just smacked him over the head and went back to sleep.

His laughter soon died down with a lengthened sigh. "Anyways, I heard that Trey had his boys sic you? What the hell did you do this time?" Hoseok knew how often Yoongi managed to get in trouble with Trey and his strong will, especially when he was passionate about something. It was unavoidable for them to clash.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked down at his bruised arms. "He was trying some shit with Eva." His voice turned bitter at the idea of him putting his hands on her, getting anywhere near her. "Trey needs to keep his crusty ass away from her or I'll shoot him, I promise I will."

"Ooh~," Hoseok cooed almost childishly ov the phone. "You really need to stop trying to deny that you like that girl. Having crushes are completely natural at your age, just be sure to use protection, okay?" His voice was mocking, play as a father talking to his son after learning of his first crush.