Day Twenty-seven

Prompt: Love Confessions

Ship: Glacier (Cole x Zane)

❣︎❣︎❣︎

Cole's hands shake nervously as he holds a bunch of rosa flowers, a handwritten note attached to them. Raising his hand to the door, he goes to knock on Zane's bedroom door. However, something stops him.

What if he doesn't like me like that? What if he only sees me as a friend? Does he even like guys?!

Dropping the flowers, he sprints into his room and locks the door.

Zane's bedroom door clicks open, his hair sticking out everywhere.

"Hello?" He calls out.

There's no response.

"There was someone h-"

He looks down, his blue eyes widening. A bunch of rosa flowers are sat on the floor. Picking them up, he turns them over before his eyes land on the note. His fingers curl around the note and he turns it up.

'I don't know how I'm gonna say this. But, I love you. A lot. I've loved you since I first met you. I just hope you feel the same.'

Reading the note over, for the second time. After the third time, his eyes widen in surprise.

Darting back into his room, he throws on a plain white shirt and a pair of black pants. Running down the hallway, he wraps his knuckles on the door.

"C'mon, c'mon, please answer."

A quiet click and a creak cause Zane's head to snap up. Cole's dark eyes widen slightly when he sees Zane there. And they widen even more when he sees the flowers in Zane's hand.

"I-I can explain," Cole releases a shaky breath, "I-I l-love you...I-I h-have since I-I first met you...it...it's o-okay if y-you don't feel the s-same-"

Zane grabs Cole's collar and pulls him down, forcing his lips onto the earth ninja'. Cole squeaks and slowly kisses back.

Yes it's being ended there. Also, I know I suck at love confessions