[7] Booty Call

10: 36 p.m.

"Jada! Jada! It's me. Let me in," Chris commAnded, banging her door after five minutes of waiting for her to open the door.

"Wait! I'm coming," Jada yelled walking towards the door in nothing but a robe. She looked through the peep hole, seeing his face make her sigh. She opened the door, leaving the latch on. "What's up?" She asked, sounding a bit moody.

"What's up is..." He stepped closer to the door. "I wanna chill with you tonight."

That smirk that appeared on his face made her fall for his trap so easily. She closed the door and quickly unlatched the door.

She sighed looking at him with lust in her. "You know when I called earlier, I was serious about being busy," she opened the door wider letting him in.

She backed away from him.

"Lock my door," she finally said. "I have a life other than fucking you every night," she explained. She was right, she owned a hair salon and it couldn't run it's self. She had lots of paper work to do but with him around... Work was never done.

"You do?" He smirked, walking closer to her as she bumped into a wall.

Yes," she mumbled. There lips were so close, just an inch a part.

"I thought my dick was your number one priority."

That statement alone made her eyes widen. No! "What? I never gave you the impression I worshiped your díck," she looked him closely in the eye.

"Really?"

"What's up with the questions? Come on,'' she shoved him off her body. "I have things to do," she walked towards her bedroom.

The same room they have been séxing in for months now. She bit down on her pink glossed pinks, knowing he was following her into the dark and candle scented bedroom.

She turned her body watching him closely while he closed the door.

"You don't listen don't you?" She hissed. All she was saying a lie, knowing she wanted him around tonight.

******

"Baby... shít," Jada whined, grabbing onto her right nipple as he licked and nibbled on the other nípples. She couldn't help herself, when she móaned his name loudly.

His díck was penetrating her so well.

"You're taking this dick so deep in that pretty pússy," he gróaned not looking away from her beautiful eyes. He couldn't get enough of her and each other night would come by to Jada's apartment to show her how much he valued their odd friendship.

In one swift motion, he quickly picked her up from the bed and carried her towards the wáll with this hárd, wét díck still insíde her.

Jada bit on her lip excitedly, then wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as he pushed her against the wálls still giving her long, déep stroke.