{11} Turned On

The way you stroked that big dick of his, in your big hands had chills running through my spine. Yet I was nervous, I couldn't help but bit my glossed lips. I felt my pussy moisten as you looked at me with those sharp eyes of yours. 

         The way you walked towards me in your naked stature made my eyes widened in arousal.

        The way you asked me to touch your big dick made me swallow the hard lump in my throat. It was turning me on so much.  

      The way you told me not to be afraid of it... But I was.

      The way you kissed my wet lips as I stroked your hard dick. I swore I cummed in my panties as our tongues battled like we were in WWII.

      The way you pushed me onto your King size bed left me in internal bliss.

      The way you smiled down at me as you parted my thighs telling me I was in for a wild trip.

      The way your eyes watched me as I  played with my nipples as you dicked me down... noise slipping out my quivering lips was turning you on.

    I was turned on.

______________

I take summer classes to get my credits faster and to be head, but I'm working really hard on balancing everything together. Don't forget to inbox me your one shots. My only rule is no fan fictions ideas. (Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling.) Please be sure to follow me on twitter and instagram at MissEvelynRose. Thanks for reading, loves!

~Miss Evelyn Rose xo