{15} Stuck On You

I was pacing back in forth in the basement, wearing the séxiest shít I owned. I was a little worried about my plans but I knew Kevin could not reject this séxy piece of caramel. I stopped my pacing when I heard him driving into the garage.

I braced myself and took a sip of my red wine. I can do this. I chanted to myself.

I had the basement nicely decorated.

I had wine cooling in ice.

Lastly, I was looking good as fúck.

I rushed up stairs, just in time to see him in his business attire. We smiled at each other as I walked towards him. He looked so séxy tonight. I just wanted to take a bite out of this chocolate drop but I had a mission to complete and it would be done tonight.

"Woah! You look beautiful," he complimented me and sat down his briefcase on the ground then spinned me around. I couldn't help to chuckle but it was apart of my act I was playing. I helped him take off his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt and tossing them the side to expose his perfectly shaped body.

"Thank you," I took his hands into mines. "Follow me."

"Why?" He asked with a smile as we walked down to the basement.

"Close your eyes..." I asked, stopping our trail when we were walking down the steps to the .

"Girl you are something else," he laughed while closing his eyes.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him but he was so beautiful. Snap out of it, Ayana! I shook my head.

"I hope your eyes are closed?" I asked, waving her hands in his face.

"No I can't see at all," he stated.

"Good," she mumbled with a smirk. "Okay, let's continue walking!"I stated excitedly as we graced down the wooden staircase.

"You are scaring me, what's going on?" He asked as he felt his way down the steps then we stopped.

"Be patient!" I laughed as I moved him towards a chair in the middle of the room. "Baby take a sit here," I commanded. I directed him on the wooden chair before taking a deep breathe.

Here we go. I took the hand cuff and cuffed him wrist to the chair before I sat on his lap.

"Aya?" He question, looking around the room with the blindfold as he could see through. "We about to do some kinky shit? Huh?" He questioned, a broad smile formed on his lips. "What you about to do?"

I nervously chuckled as I grind in his lap, swaying my hips against him. I leaned to kiss his neck than moved my way to his tender lips. His hands moved to my thighs. He knew how much my ass and thighs were a tender spot for me and any touch sent me to cloud nine.

He started to control the kiss, leaving me breathless as I tried to come up for air. I tighten my grip on his shoulder, still looking him in the eyes.

"Who told you were in control?" I whispered as he tried to brush my lips together. "Tonight I am in charge,'' I said leaning in his right ear then wrapping my lip over his earlobe giving it a kiss. That always turned him on. "Ok?" I asked in a whispered tone, still having my head in the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, babe." He nodded as I pulled out a bandanna. "What's that for?" He asked with widen eyes.

"Shh," I placed a finger over his lips while he looked me in the eyes. "Who's in charge?" I winked at him earning a smile from him.

"You, baby."

"Good," I strapped his arms down on the seat I was planning to give him this little, sexy show so I grind my ass on his lap receiving a groan from him. I got up off his lap, giving him a little dirty dance routine I saw Beyoncé doing in one of her videos.