{13} Spread Yo' Legs

Our tongues tangled in sensual bliss as we sat on her bed. Kiana was a really good kísser. Hmm, she was turning me on the way she hovered her tongue over mines. I pulled away and looked her in her eyes. I wanted to get her approval before we went to far.

Kiana bit her líps as she took off her clothes.

My pussy was starting to purr just watching my best friend. Oh how I dreamed of this day to come.

She sat up and smiled at me. "Keisha?" She asked sexily.

"Hmm?" I began to strip down out of my clothes, leaving on my bra and lace panties.

"How naked do you want me?" She questioned, sitting up on the bed getting ready to unclasp her bra. When she was about to slip off her panties, I stopped her from doing so.

"No! Keep those for now," I bit down on my lip as I watched her closely. She nodded her head as she caressed her round pierced mounds. I will never forget the day she got her nipples pierced. She was all mine but just for right now though.

Kiesha climbed back onto the bed . So did I.

She brushed her freshly painted fingers across her soaking, wet thong.

Kiesha beckoned me to come closer with her index finger. I wasn't sure if this was her first lesbian attention but I was glad she wasn't shy.

"I can see your wet. Is it because of me? " I moaned.

"Of course it is..."

"Mm... That feels so good baby," I moaned out loudly as I played with my pink dildo that vibrated. I didn't realized I was daydreaming until I pinched my right nipple, I opened my eyes and bean to mentally curse at myself. I looked over at the radio, it read 11:08 p.m.

I sighed as I bit my lip. I couldn't go back to bad. I've always had to this little crush on Keisha and it was growing everyday. My phone chimed alerting me I got an incoming text. 

Kiana: Hey. Can You come over? I really need to vent in person. 

I bit down on my lip once again. I knew she was going through a lot and I just wanted to support her. 

 Me: I'll be there in a few. 

******

I rang the door bell and took a step back. I don't know why but I was a nervous wreck when I was only here to console a friend who was going threw a rough patch. I took a deep breathe when I heard heavy foot steps coming closer to the door.