{12} Stroke Game

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm not perfect. Hope you enjoy!

"...And I ain't bout to play no games with you. You know what your problem is?You don't ever see the big picture. I want you to take me serious..." Jade sang along as she danced around the house. It had to be her favorite activity and a great stress reliever.

Michael and her were constantly arguing over petty shít. Things that were so irrelevant. She was trying to ignoring him the best she could. So far she was doing good.

6 days. 18 hours. 1080 minutes. 64,800 seconds.

The only thing that could ruin her strike was her weakness. His díck, Of course. Michael knew all the tricks in the book and she was not going to be surprised if he tried to win her over but she was not going to let him win this game. Not this time.

She hummed her away pass him as she dusted the television stand as he watched the Sunday game as usual.

Michael side eyed his wife. After six years of marriage, he was still dangerously in love with this crazy woman. He knew all of her tricks like the back of his hand. He continued to watch the game as she cleaned around the house.

This silent treatment ain't mean a thing to me. She always played these games when she didn't get what she wanted.

He watched her as she hummed to the lyrics to the familiar song as she pulled out her iPod out of her pocket, he assumed she was changing it to something else. Even though she was blocking the video of the game he was having a great view of her curves.

"Want some more. Want some more. Even though a nígga been getting to it. Want some more..." she sang rushing to get the vacuum. She dared not to look his way. Even a slight glance would turn her on.

Michael glanced over at her with a smirk as she finished up vacuuming the living room. He wasn't the type to force but maybe was he was? Instead he seduced his way to her heart. He new damn well she could avoid him for too long. It made him laugh just thinking about it.

He watched her walk into the kitchen just before putting the cleaning equipment back in the closet.

"Who had Eminem on the first album? Who had Kanye saying "She a problem"? Who the fúck came in the game made her own column? Who made Lil Wayne give 'em five million?Why the fuck I gotta say it, though? You niggas don't know it yet?" She sang out loud it was obvious to him she was really getting it in with her rapping skills.

He was eager on going into the kitchen following behind her. He didn't have doubts or anything it only timing that was stopping him. Before he knew it he was walking up behind as she was rinsing some apples.

He wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist, pressing his groin onto her round and big ass.

"Michael, not today. You know damn well I'm not in the mood and I'm trying to be nice right now," she said with an attitude. He had a feeling she rolled those big brown eyes of hers.

He chuckled as she continued to rant.

"So you don't want me to tóuch you?" He asked séductively as he tossed her hair to one side and began to massage her shoulders. He wanted a react form her and he wasn't going to stop until he got one.

"No I don't," she retorted, trying to stand her ground.

"You don't want me to kíss you?" He leaned in and kíss her neck. Not just her neck but her spot and he knew he was going to get one. A soft móan slipped out of her plumped líps.

"Michael," she whispered.

"It sure doesn't sound like it?" He smirked as she turned around to face him with a mug on her face.