{14} Made For Each Other *Excerpt*

Daniel caressed her her gentle face, watching her sleep peaceful. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was grateful to still have her around after all the past months of trying to get in a relationship was all worth it. She was now sharing his bed- But that didn't mean they had séx, because Tasha was not ready for that step yet.

Their relationship was good right now.

He leaned down and pecked her chapped líps, causing her to móan. 

"Hi," she greeted, looking him in the face as he smiled at her.

"Hi," he said back. She sat up on the bed before stretching.

"What time is it?" Tasha got off the bed and fixed her clothes that were exposing her precious body parts.

Daniel looked over at the alarm clock on top of his draw.

"It's 9:58 a.m." He answered.

"What?" She began to panic, she promised Jada that she would be back early.

"Babe, why are you in a rush? It's Sunday," he stated, watching her gather her things.

"That's the thing , I have things planned that I can't cancel," she paused in the middle of her packing as he walked over to her, shirtless only wearing sweat pants that exposed his...

V-line.

Oh God.

She swallowed her saliva hard as he grabbed her hand. She was mind blown just by standing by him sent chills down her spine. Even though her body was ready for that intimacy he was ready to give her, mentally she wasn't.

Daniel caressed her face before bending down and kissing her soft líps. 

"Where do you have to be other than spending time with me?"

"Well I have to go to work... And I have to take care of a friend's daughter," she whispered, getting lose in his hazel eyes.

"Is that right?" He brushed his thumb across her bottom líp. God knows she wanted to do some nasty things to him on the spot but she had to contain herself. She didn't want to send mix message to his man. He was so damn attractive...

"What if I wanted you to quit your job?" He suggested. She quickly pulled away from his grasp.

"What? I can't do that," she shook her had. She was the only way she could survive.

"You can if you want... While I was watching you sleep, I knew I'll spend the rest of my life with you... You're perfect for me. Honest, beautiful and independent. All the qualities I love in a woman. You drive me crazy," he said against her líps, making her breathing level quicken.

Honest?! She was starting to feel like shít. Here was her chance to tell him and confess what she was holding back.

"What does that mean?" She asked, before he intended to kíss her again. He pulled her over to his bed and sat at the edge.

"It means that one day, I will ask your hand in marriage.'' He was confident. He had everything planned out the day he set his eyes on her at Starbucks.

Her heart beated a mile a minute. 

"Okay, I have something to tell you," she said quickly as he pulled her down to his lap.

"Yeah what is it?" he smiled, rubbed her exposed thíghs.

"I haven't been hone-" Before she could get another word out of her mouth, he pressed his líps onto hers.