Copyright & Author's Note

Dirty Fantasies... Hmm. Sounds sexual and dirty doesn't it? Well it is. Welcome to a world with twenty- five different stories. A place with the freakiest people known to mankind. Each Main Character has dirty thoughts that will not go away until something is done or fulfill the sexual desire of another. Very intriguing isn't it? Well sit back and get ready for some hot and steamy sex. 

     Sexual Content and Explicit Language Copyright © 2015

This story, "Dirty Fantasies" includes all chapters, prologues/ epilogue and associated content is associated content is copyrighted under the the Copyright, Design and Parents act 1988. All right reserved by Hawa Traore (@MissEvelynRosé) and any unauthorized copying and broadcasting, manipulating or selling of this work will be punishable by LAW. 

Non of the One Shots should be copied, they will be used for future reference in a future project. 

~Author's Note~

Yes, I am trying something very new. Not really but I want you to be introduced to my new writing style. I would love to dedicate this book to Miss Jenesequa. Why? She's one of my favorite inspirations on this site. Thank you! To be honest, Miss Jen and Miss Tosha Maldonado are like my mothers on wattpad and have taught me a lot. There have been so many other people I've talked to and I would like to say thank you to them too.

My goal for this book is to have 25 One Shots. Some will be short stories and some will be poems. I am not really good with poems but this is good practice. If you have any request don't be afraid to inbox me.  I hope you enjoy this book. 

~Miss Evelyn Rosé xo