[5] Touch My Body Part 1

Dedicated to TrillStar. Thanks for giving me this idea. I had a lot fun writing this short story.

Aaliyah "Liyah Star" King

"Next girl on line... Number 26," I heard the casting director call making me enter the room where my eyes met with his.

The sexy Langston Higgins.

He looked up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes after I set my bag down. "Hey baby girl," Langston smiled, showing his dimples and pearly whites. He leaned back against the chair as she placed his hands in either sides of the tables. "How you doing?"

"Uh. F-fine," I stuttered still staring back at him. I was so nervous to be dancing in front of him. He was so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Alright you got five minutes to prove you're his it girl," the casting director stated taking a seat beside Andre.

I nodded my head as the music turned on. My eyes never left his eyes as I performed the sexy routine I came up with using his song. It had to be one of those songs I played all the time.

My áss rolled against the chair as I gave him a little strip tease.

Oh god... I could swear my body was getting aroused as I place my hands all over my now sweaty body.

I watched him lean closer in his seat , studying every move I made. When the music stopped... My heart beated very quickly. I stood up straight looking between the two who made the descion.

"Alright. Thanks for coming... You'll get a call within three days whether you've got the part or not," the casting director informed just before getting up from her chair and getting ready to escort me out.

*******

I shut my eyes hoping I got this part. This was do or die for me. I've been in Atlanta for months, auditioning for videos and all I've seem to find are modeling shoots that pays well.

I walked out of the kitchen of my apartment that I shared with my high school best friend, Nia. She came from a well brought up background with good money. I floated out onto the couch placing the bowl of popcorn beside me. I wasn't sure with what I wanted to watch, then it popped in my mind that I had to catch out the new show Empire. Nia has been convincing me to watch it, her ass is hooked and was always talking about it.

If it's that good, I guess I should check it.

Already on the third episode, my eyes were glued to the screen. Ugh! What the fuck was wrong with Andre and his trouble making wife. Pimping himself and his woman- Damn shame. I thought right before my smart phone began to ring. I glance down at the screen to see an unknown number and I paused the episode before answering the call.

"Hey, it's Aaliyah," I introduced.

"Hey, sweetheart it's Harmony from the auditions yesterday..." She explained.

Oh my god, I sat up on the couch, putting the now empty bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. "Oh hello," I greeted, trying to sound calm and professional but inside I was a nervous wreck.

"So after much debate Langston Higgins decided to have you as his video girl," she stated.

What?!

"Uh, that's great news," I yelped internally as I got off the couch and pace the floors. "Um when does the shoot begin?"

"This Friday. I have your email so I'll email you some more details this evenings."