[1] The Naughty Librarian

He came again. 

      The librarian thought over excitedly. He returned back to the New York City Public Library again... Like every Saturday. Saturdays were the highlight of her week. To stare a the beautiful caramel, tall man who came by once in a while. 

        Oh. Was he so fine! She placed her fingers in between her teeth, watching his every move as he searched for books in the history section. 

        Ever since she started working at the library, over a year, he always came by on the weekends to take out books on philosophy; especially in history. 

      Maybe it was her chance to finally talk to him. Of course they've spoken but briefly. She attempted taken a few steps behind him as he search through the book shelf. 

        "Hi," she said innocently, biting on her inner cheek. He turned his head, "Do you need help, finding anything in particular?" She asked shyly looking directly at his brown eyes.

        He liked that... A woman who kept eye contact. 

        "Not really but last night I watched a movie called Half Of A Yellow Sun and I searched for the book online... It should be here," He pulled off his beanie hat revealing  his shiny bald head. It was very very attractive and complimented his caramel skin.

        "Uh, I actually read that book before," she smiled revealing her soft dimples.

       "How was it?" He asked, his deep baritone sent shivers down her spine causing her to twitch from arousal. 

        Gosh... This man was just gorgeous. 

        "Really good," She smiled, adjusting her Dior prescription glasses on her face, then intertwining her fingers. "I love a story with romance that has a purpose. I am a hopeless romantic," she said nervously looking down at the ground.

        "You're not alone," he stated. He stuck his right hand out getting ready to introduce himself. "Samuel Miller."

      I know. She glanced up from the carpeted floor, trying to control her blushes. "I'm Deon Anderson," she said finally looking into his eyes. 

        "Beautiful name, Deon." He was always a charmer.

        She nodded with small smile. "Half A Yellow Sun? Are you Nigerian?"

        "Good question. My parents are Nigerian," he proceed looking else where  as if he was distracted. "Actually, my father is Nigerian and German," he added. 

        "That's awesome," she added.

        She helped him start for the novel until fifteen minutes later the book was found. "Found it," she sang excitedly handing the boom to him, he seemed a little distracted and it was troubling. 

        Deon slowly turned her head to see a beautiful brown skin girl with curly hair- Perhaps to be extensions, flirting with Samuel.

        Her dream guy was seriously checking out another female in her presence! Really nigga?! In my face. She sighed, closing her eyes. 

        She decided to take this into her own hands. Deon quickly snapped her fingers in his face rudely getting his attention. "Well, do you need help searching for another book?" She knew he loved checking out more than one book. 

        "Yeah, I do," he placed the novella he held in his hands back on the shelf besides him before following Deon towards the front. 

        She did this sexy switch with her ass. Good thing she had a nice round ass or the seduction wouldn't have gone though.