THE GIRL WHO FELL FROM THE SKY (2/?)

📝 short story
🥰 Fluff
🤪 Crack
___________________________________

° I know it's a long title
° no concrete plot lmao
° original title: Angle Wings
° this is in the Chaennie bucket list but I can't do long series right now.
° forgive the profanities.

_____________________________________

[Jennie's house]

"now what do we do?" Jisoo asked. The three of them are standing beside Jennie's bed where the naked girl is.

Clearly, the three of them weren't thinking earlier and just carried the girl off of the car's hood and settled her inside the car. Jisoo drove straight to Jennie's mansion and there they put her to bed and just gawked at her.

"Let's call the police?" Jennie said. However what if the police asked them where the girl came from? They can't just tell them that the girl fell from the sky.

"Ambulance" Jisoo simply said. Surely, the girl would wake up with a body ache since she fell quite hard from god knows where.

"Hide the body" Lisa said. The two just looked at her.

"Let's call doc Irene?" Jennie continued to think of something. Calling Irene would be best since she trust the doctor and she won't ask too much questions.

"Let's call the FBI! CSI! NIS!" Lisa shouted frantically.

What if this girl is a secret agent? A hired killer? Assassin? Ninja? A killer cyborg on a rampage? A zombie? A leader of a mafia gang? Daughter of a yakuza?

Maybe a fallen angel? Someone from the future who will bring them the news that the world is going to end at year 2030. And Chaennie wouldn't get married because they scheduled their wedding on 2031.

"Let's call the ghostbusters!" Lisa is going hysterical for a moment because of the silly thoughts she has.

"Lisa shut the fuck up before I make you!" Jisoo shouted at her girlfriend. If only she doesn't love her she already burried the thai girl six feet underground with her bare hands.

"Ooh kinky!" Lisa said and wiggled her eyebrows at Jisoo.

"Seriously, let's just wait for her to wake up then let's decide from there" Jennie said, her eyes never left the girl on her bed.

"At least let's dress her with something" Jisoo decided.

"Nah, it's fine. It's totally fine"  Lisa said and earned a smack from Jisoo.

Jisoo turned to Jennie and saw her best friend gawking at the naked girl.

"Jen!" Jisoo shouted.

"Uh y-yeah I'll dress her" Jennie stuttered. She imagined running her fingers along the girl's soft skin. She wanted to feel her warmth again just like what happened earlier when she carried her.

"No, I'll do it. Out you pervs!" Jisoo said and pushed the two girls out of Jennie's room.

"We could help!" Lisa said.