Chapter 2: Undercover Agent say what?

Chapter 2: Undercover agent say what?

Slap.Slap.Slap. "Wake up."

I groan in pain and hold my cheek. Like what the actual fuck. Who slapped me?

I snapped my eyes open and take in my surroundings. White walls, white tile floor, white furniture, white everything like seriously this room needs some color. There is 2 big men at the entrance or exit I dont know. Thats when I realize the man in front me.

He looks about middle age musclar a little, bald headed, and in a tux.

"Where am I? Is this heaven?" I finally ask.

"You my friend are at White HeadQuarters, we are specailzed agents and would like for you to become an agent too." Is this dude for real? I must be dreaming. I pinch my arm and felt pain. ouch.

"Mykia we have been watching you for over a year now and since you have graduated it was time you become one of us." Wow. That isn't creepy at all.

"You guys couldn't wait till after graduation?" I said. "No it's urgent and very important that you start training right away, you may not be aware but you have so much potential to be an undercover agent." the man said.

"I dont even know your name and you want me to become and undercover agent, the only undercover I'll be doing is under the covers in my bed, take me home."

He laughed like no im dead serious. "My name is John White the leader of this agency and im afraid you have no choice other wise i will just have to kill you and your family."

"Listen here you potato, don't threaten me or my family or I will have this place sued now im going to say this one more time take.me.home." I said angrily who the hell this guy think he is.

"Ahh see this why we must have you, very feisty I liked that and im sorry but you already know too much, lets take a tour shall we." he unties me and reaches for my hand. I dont try and fight to get away because I know they would be on me in 0.0001 seconds.

The building is like 25 stories tall and after what seems like forever of walking we walk down a narrow hallway before turning into a room. The room is big with file cabinets and files everywhere. There is a desk and tv on the far left. "This will be your office." he said.

"I havent said yes to anything" I replied back. But being an undercover agent couldnt be so bad I mean come on I get my own office for crying out loud. I think of all the bad guys I would catch saying "freeze put your hands up" oh my god what if I get a gun. "You know what, I'll be your agent but under 2 condiotions." I finally say. "Name it." John said.

"My two bestfriends Nae and Steph get to work with me and I need food like ASAP so show me the food room."

He chuckled. "Anything for you my lady, right this way Agent Whitley."

--------------

A/n: i know these chapters are like major short, i'll start writing longer chapters and I promise it would get better sorry for the boring chapter. Comment. Vote. Share.