Chapter 5: First Case

"Your first big case will be to provide enough evidence to hold Harry Styles in prison for life. So pack your bags, your going to college."

Did this guy want me to get killed? If this Harry Styles guy is really who they say he is, he wouldn't even spare me a second glance. He would end my life faster than I could blink my eyes.

"With all do respect sir I don't think I can do that." I finally replied.

"With all do respect Ms.Whitley you will do what I say, And I say you are doing this case whether you like it or not." He gritted through his teeth and slid a file towards me.

I opened in and saw it was Harry Styles file. "What do you want me to do with this." I said holding up the file.

"You will study him, know everything about him, try and think like he does." He replied. Before I could say anything else John went into a conversation with the rest of the staff about how we're going to do this. In all honesty, I tuned them out wondering how the hell am I suppose to do this.

"Ms. Whitley, I see you haven't got the memo that this is a job and your attire is not appropriate." I looked down at my shirt and jeans. It doesn't look bad to me. I look around and everyone is suit and ties. "So what am I suppose to wear." I asked.

"You will wear clothes that are formal. This is a business not a playground." I frowned I like my clothes. "I don't have anything 'formal'."

"Mrs. Malik please come in." A woman step into the room. She look like she's going to a wedding or church. She's wearing a blue fitted dress that stops right at her knees, black heels, and her blonde hair is pinned up. "Mrs. Malik please show Whitley towards the woman department store and help her find appropriate attire for work." I knew they had some type of store in here!

"Right this way Agent Whitley." She guided me towards the elevator and pressed floor 8. "So your Mykia huh? Your quite pretty for your age." She tried to make conversation. Quite pretty? I'm all the way pretty.

"Thanks. what's your first name." I ask. "Perrie." She replied. "That's a pretty name. Your married aren't you?" I asked. "Yes. My husband name is Zayn Malik." I just nodded my head and we stepped off the elevator and walked towards the store.

Damn! This place just continue to amaze me. The store is gigantic. Clothes and shoes in every corner and they have jewelry! "Help yourself. The formal attire is in the far right, shoes in the left corner. I'll be back to bring you back to John White." Perrie said.

I grabbed every skirt, dress, shoes, and jewlery.I was not going to let this perfect oppurtunity go to waste.

**

Poke. Poke. Poke.

Who is interupting my sleep this time? I groaned in frustration opening one eye to see who is bothering me.

Of course it would be the one and only Niall Horan. He was smilling when I straight faced him. How many times is my sleep going to be disturbed.

"You been sleeping for quite some time now." He said taking a seat on the couch next to me. I dont even remember falling asleep. I look around and see clothes everywhere. I guess I got exhausted shopping and trying on clothes that I fell asleep.

"My specialty is sleep, you know." I replied sitting up straight. "What time is it?" I asked.

"5:39." he replied looking at his watch. "Can you take me home now."

"Not yet we still have things to discuss about the case your working." Ugh. It's like I never get a break. "Alright let's get to it shall we." I said while standing up. "Lead the way."