Chapter 12: Intrigue

"Perhaps the habit of intrigue is catching--in the air or the walls. Like secret passages, only in the mind." ~Susan Kenney

**

Mykia POV

I woke up to a thud sound.

It turns out I'm the one who made that sound since I'm on the floor right now.

"Thanks a lot Harry for pushing me off my fucking bed!"

"Anytime." He grumbled and shoved his face into the pillow.

Amanda had picked up Makayla early because they had to something or whatever.

I walked into the bathroom getting ready to shower. I look a mess.

I ran the water and stepped inside letting my hair down so I can wash that also.

Maybe 30 minutes or even a hour passed until Harry was banging on the door. "Come on princess. I have to piss."

This would be a time I wish I had magic powers so I can just open the door without moving. "Hold your horses! I'll be out in a minute." I yelled.

Sighing I turned off the water and grabbed a towel for my hair and body. I opened the door and he rushed in as I walked out.

I decided to let my hair air dry so I put it in a messy bun and threw some clothes on.

"Make me food bitch." I said to Harry as he walked out the bathroom.

"Make your own. I have something to do."

"Really. Your going to leave me starved to death." I whined.

"Yup. See you later. Maybe. Maybe not." He winked walking out my door.

He is the world most confusing boy I ever met. Why do things have to be so complicated? All I want is food. And where was he in a rush to go? I look at the time. It read 12:52.

I wonder if I should follow him. I probably should. Nope I'm not going to do it. Yes you are. Have you forgotten what your here for?

I hate when I'm right. As much as I don't want too. I have too for the sake of my job.

Grabbing my coat, shoes, and phone I ran out the door and hurried to the lobby. He was getting into a car which wasn't his car. Interesting.

I sneaked my way to my car and followed them. I don't know if they noticed or not.

After a while I was starting to regret my decision because wherever they was going was far as fuck. I've been driving for about 2 hours now.

Just as I was about to abort my mission a large a house came into view and they pulled up into the driveway.

I parked my car onto the side street and watched them punch in a code. I squinted my eyes barely making out the numbers but I got it was 4860.

Once they were inside I hurried and punched in the code. The doors opened and I tip toed to the front door. I feel like James fucking bond.

I peered through the window and saw two men standing by the door. 2 in another corner and 2 in the other. In the middle was Zayn and Liam. Harry walked in and started talking which grabbed everyone's attention.

Someone walked in. It was a girl. I tried to get a further look but she turned her back towards me. More people walked out with guns and handed it to Harry, Zayn, and Liam.

Are they about to have a shoot out? I have to find another way in. So that's exactly what I did. I made it to the back of the house without being detected. Sneaking my way to the front room I got a perfect view of everything.