Chapter 1

Stiles- "I quit coach I can't be on the team anymore"

Coach- "but why Stiles your one of my best"

Stiles- "I'm sorry but I rather spend more time with my girlfriend"

Coach- "your quitting for a girl you got to be kidding me Stiles!?"

Stiles- "I am quitting for a girl who has my life within her"

Coach- I sit down and laugh "you of all people got a girl pregnant?"

Stiles- I nod "yes and I am actually happy about it"

Coach- I put my head in my hand "oh god, if only you used protection"

Stiles- "we did and let's just say it broke during sex and we didn't notice until the end"

Coach- "she could of taken the pill"

Stiles- "yeah well, we said if she ends up pregnant then I will keep the baby because she doesn't want it"

Coach- I sigh "what is life. Well it is best for you to be off the team and be with your girlfriend then but once the baby is within the world, please hopefully consider joining back on the team"

Stiles- I nod "will do Coach"

Coach- "good, now get out of my office, I have work to do unfortunately"

Stiles- "thanks coach" I hear him make a hum noise as I exit the office

Scott- "dude you got a girl pregnant and when did you ever have a girlfriend"

Stiles- I huff "well thanks and it's none of your concern anyway, and no you are not meeting her, no one is because once the baby is here, she will be out of my life, she said so herself"

Scott- "well that sucks man"

Stiles- "well that's just life sometimes"

Scott- I hum "it is but is rare now and again"

----

C.W.