Chapter 9

Scott- I tear open the door "your pregnant!"

Stiles- I turn "yes I am"

Scott- "how is that possible"

Stiles- "had a sex with an Alpha which apparently can get male pregnant including any type of supernatural creature in any rank can get any gender pregnant not just male but have to be supernatural to so in that area. Found out I am pregnant by Deaton after some test"

Scott- I sit down "so this is why you have been distant recently"

Stiles- "well what do you expect, not every day a male can get pregnant but I was going to tell you"

Scott- I blink looking up "really?"

Stiles- "yes of course really, you are my brother in everything but blood, of course I was going to tell you, plus you are going to be my child's godparent"

Scott- I jump up pulling him into a hug "really, I am going to be an uncle"

Stiles- I chuckle "definitely going to be a uncle"

Scott- "oh thank you so much"

Derek- "glad you are taking the news well"

Scott- "now I should be mad at you getting my brother pregnant but I am happy"

Derek- "I didn't get him pregnant but accept the child as my own even adopting it" I said nodding towards the paper "which means the father can't get his hands on the baby"

Scott- I smile "good"

----

Stiles- "he or she is alright, right?"

Deaton- I nod "she is perfectly fine"

Stiles- I smile brightly up at him "she?"

Deaton- I smile "yes she"

Stiles- I look towards Derek "you hear that Derek where having a daughter"

Derek- I smile kissing his forehead "I sure did love, I sure did"

----

C.W.