Chapter 12

Noah- I hug him "I am going to miss you and remember that you always have a place here in this house, just incase in the future or when you and Derek want to stay the night aka me seeing your child because I would so like to see my granddaughter and hopefully if it happens, future children if you are having more after her"

Stiles- I smile letting out a chuckle "I know dad and say high to her  Grandma Melissa for me"

Noah- I smile "will do and remember to call, text and facetime with me"

Stiles- "will do, also remember that I am not fare away and that you can meet anytime dad you are part of the pack same with Melissa if she wants to be in our pack and Scott's at the same time, or just in scott's or in no pack, that's fine"

Noah- I chuckle at is babbling "calm down son, Melissa love you like you are her own child plus she would be glad to be within your pack"

Stiles- I chuckle "thanks dad, now I better be going before Derek or the others get worried"

Noah- I hug him and kiss him on the head one more time "goodbye son"

Stiles- I hug back "goodbye dad"

----

Stiles- I brush my hands together as if they are dirty "finally finished"

Derek- I smile "indeed"

Stiles- "now how about we break into our new bed?"

Derek- I smirk "that can me done"

----

C.W.