Chapter 5

One month later

Stiles- last week I went to Deaton again for a check up but no ultrasound or anything type of check up just seeing how I am doing and talking about normal symptoms for pregnancy including other symptoms that people who are having a supernatural baby symptoms as well. I cannot wait until I know the gender of my baby, I truly hope for a baby girl I just have a feel within me that they are a she.

I hear a knock on my window, I go over and open it up to only find a hand on my throat making me cry "please don't hurt me, please don't hurt them!" I shout not caring about how loud I am only to fall on my knees which makes my crying increase with my head in my hands. I feel a hand on my chin lifting my head up to meeting Derek within the eyes as I feel horrible fear go through me because I am scared of what he will do with me not coming to the meet also pushing everyone away.

Derek- I could smell that his scent had change as well as another scent being on him which is mixed with his own "where are they?"

Stiles- "were are who?"

Derek- "the girl you got pregnant?"

Stiles- I shake my head "there is no girl"

Derek- I lean down towards the scent only ending up being down to were his stomach is when something clicks inside of me "who are they, the Alpha you spelt with?"

Stiles- "his name is Jake, we only had sex once when me and dad went on the summer hoilday. I was really drunk and meet Jake while not fully myself because of the Alcohol. I went to his place, we did it and I got his number but when I asked him about turning me, he told me to never call him again"

Derek- "human aren't capable of giving birth to supernatural child, that includes both men and women"

Stiles- I nod "and now I am going to die and my child is going to be alone" I say bursting out crying again

Derek- I sigh pulling him into my arms "don't be silly, you should of come to me, you would be a great wolf within my pack and we will protect you and take care of you through the hard times plus it's better for the child to be around others like it self, when unborn and born"

Stiles- I sniff looking up at him with hopeful eyes "really you will turn me and allow me to be in your pack even though I make you made and annoy you all the time"

Derek- "I actually quite like you annoying me, when you not looking I am smiling also yes I would like you to be in my pack or else I wouldn't of asked"

Stiles- I nod "yes I will be in your pack"

Derek- "tomorrow we will be having a pack meeting, you will come because it's to do with you and the child, as well as you getting the bit tomorrow if you would like it then or we can wait until you feel ready if you want"

Stiles- "I would like it tomorrow please"

Derek- I nod pulling him back into my arms with a smile as I feel my wolf yip at the thoughts of stiles being within my pack

----

C.W.