Chapter 10

*SMUT WARNING!!!* IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN SKIP, THERE WILL BE A NOTICE TO SAY WHEN IT IS OVER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOYXBOY (YAOI), THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN READING? THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE YAOI SMUT, PLEASE CONTINUE AND ENJOY THE BOOK, VOTE, COMMENT AND PLEASE STAY FOR MORE UPDATES. LOVE YOU ALL.

LEVI'S POV

"Levi, I love you." Eren moaned. I began to kiss him lovingly, pulling him closer to my body as I received harsher and harsher kisses from him.

I started walking forwards, making him walk back onto the bed. He fell back, his body lying down helplessly as I watched him,"Eren...I want you to know that we can stop anytime if it's too much." I whispered. He nodded slowly,"Ok." He hushed.

I placed my hands at the bottom on his shirt, pushing it up slowly, feeling every single muscle and toned ab on his stomach running up to his chest. He moaned softly at the small touching and play, when suddenly he gasped,"Levi, d-don't tease me!" I smirked at his voice,"Who said anything about teasing? This is what you wanted, isn't it?''

He looked up from his daze, not being able to speak as he looked away,"That's what I thought.'' I whispered. I started to unbutton his shirt, being sure to undo every single button slower than I had done the last,"L-levi...p-please. Just touch me." He moaned. I chuckled softly and leaned in close to his ear,"Patience is a virtue." I swiped my tongue over the lobe of his ear, nibbling down with the tip of my fang,"Ahh~" He gasped.

"Is this you're first time?" I snickered. Eren frowned, moving his head to the side,"N-no." He growled. I grabbed his chin and moved his head back to face me,"You're old enough to lie without acting like a child." I whispered smirking. His eyes widened but then narrowed,"I'm not lying!" He growled, moving his eyes away from mine.

"Liar." I whispered, taking his lips into mine. His cheeks were heated up and his face was beat red. This was his first time, and I get to take it. I slowly made my way down to his pants, lacing my finger around his belt,"Why wear something that keeps me away from you?" I growled. He looked away from my eyes, avoiding me at all cost,"L-levi..." He whispered.

I grabbed his belt buckle, undoing it quickly, pulling it out of the loops and tossing it out on the floor. Not even caring of where any of the cloths went, I started pulling at them. I pulled his pants down, taking off his shoes and socks, leaving him with just his boxers. I looked down, then up to Eren, who was flushed red, his eyes closed and breath quick. I slid my hand down the front of the clothing keeping me away from his manhood, a gasp escaping his lips, a moan following after.

"L-levi...p-please.'' He begged, grabbing at the blankets. I leaned closer to his body, kissing down his chest and to the hem of his boxers,"Ahhh~" He moaned. I slipped a finger underneath and pulled it down, revealing a very sexy V-line. I started to pull it down all the way, his boner springing free from the clothing. His head was down in the sheets, his neck exposed and stressed.

I grabbed his erection, pulling it slowly. His moans started to grow louder and louder by the minute,"Ahh~Ahhh!" He gasped. He quickly slapped his hands over his mouth, clamping his eyes shut for the feeling was too great for him not to. I grabbed his wrist with my other hand, pulling it from his mouth and whispered,"Let me hear your voice, these walls are too thick for others to hear. Let me be the only one to hear you this way, grant me that one request."

He nodded slowly, breathing out an,"O-ok..." I smiled, placing my thumb at the tip of his penis, swirling it around, a bit of pre-cum smearing on my hands,"L-levi! P-please." He moaned. I stopped, pulling my hand away and leaning down to his ear,"Please what?" I asked smoothly. He grabbed me behind my neck, pulling me into a heated kiss. I swiped my tongue over his mouth, in which he immediately agreed to. Our tongues danced together, the feeling of being so close to one another making me harder by the minute.