Chapter 5

EREN'S POV

"What does this mean?" I asked, my hand slipping my the horn. Isabelle looked to Farlan and he shrugged,"I-I don't know Eren. It looks to be permanent...that is, until you turn back human."

"Wait! I-I can change back?! How!? Tell me now!" I ordered holding Farlan by his shirt. He moved back some to make some distance but I only filled the gap by getting closer,''How do I do it?!" I asked. He looked away and said,"You have to kill the one who changed you...but, you cant drink blood before then. If you do, you are forever stuck. Like me and Isabelle, we're stuck like this, but you can be free. We had to, either that or starve to death."

"How much time do I have?" I asked. He was quiet for a minute then said,"You have 2 days."

"That's not much, do you know who changed me?" I asked. Farlan looked to Isabelle then she said,"It must have been the king. He was the one who gave you wine, wasn't he?" I nodded and looked to the castle, my skin crawling as I looked to the eerie building.

"Come on, we'll help. With your strength and my tactic ability we can probably get everything ready tonight and kill him tomorrow." Farlan said with a smile. I smiled back and we ran inside,"How will we do it? I cant stab the king right in front of anybody. They'll kill us." I said, keeping pace with them. Isabelle smirked and said,"No, but there's another way. Although the drug is forbidden, I promise you I can get my hands on it."

"Drug?" I asked. She hummed in agreement and said,"Its the only other way to kill a vampire without actually hurting them. So, I'll sneak out and to be on the safe side you'll come with me.Tonight at dinner you'll sit by the king again, and I'll make a distraction, and while everyone is looking at me, drop it in his glass, got it. He wont know, there's no smell and no fizz. Its perfect."

I smiled wickedly and said,"Lets go."

After several hours of planning at gather supplies we left. I was wearing what I wore before and Isabelle wore a dress, she said to get the drug, you had to look rich. Farlan had some money he had been saving up for some time and gave it to us. It equaled up to 100 gold pieces. It was around noon when we left, making sure not to get caught as we left.

Farlan stayed behind to make sure no one got suspicious. It was just me and Isabelle, running for our lives, that were far too gone to possibly get back. But when there's a will there's a way, and that was good enough for me.

"Hold on Eren...I-I need to take a break." Isabelle said holding her chest. I nodded and slowed down, rubbing her back as we sat down by a river,"Isabelle? Do you remember who the queen was at the other kingdom? You know....like the one I came from?"

Isabelle was quiet before saying,"You. You were the queen and a very good one at that.All the people loved you, but when you died...the kingdom was at a loss. But now...somehow, you're back. I understand how Levi feels when he was really happy to see you."

"Levi? Who's Levi?" I asked. Isabelle looked dumbfounded by my question and said,"He's your lover! Your King! Your Master!"

"Y-you mean, that I was really the queen and in love w-with my Master? B-but, he's....he doesn't like me." I said softly. Isabelle smirked and scooted closer,"I think you like him, you probably told yourself not to fall in love with him, but you did anyway...didn't you?" She asked.

I looked up, a pink blush covered my cheeks,"I cant help it! When ever I'm around him, I feel so protected and yet....very dominated." I said softly. Isabelle chuckled and said,"I knew this would happen. Levi really loved you Eren and you the same. He never left your grave you know."

"I remember him saying something like that, he said I fell off the cliff. He also said I was running from him.'' I whispered quietly.

"I know, I remember that. And I always blamed him and hated him for that, but I know that you were so happy with him and it wasn't his fault. His father turned him against his will and so he was afraid to tell you, he was afraid of what you would do. And...I know how he feels."