Chapter 8: Raditz in Hell

Raditz sighed, feeling a foreboding sense of dread as he arrived at King Yemma's palace. The mighty, red ogre leaned down and glared at Raditz, causing the young Saiyan to take a small step back.

"Raditz, you have cheated death for the last time, I see," King Yemma said. He looked Raditz dead in the eyes; causing the Saiyan to shift uncomfortably.

"It has been decided that you will be sent to Hell for your previous genocides on multiple planets."

I had that one coming for a long time,Raditz thought, sadly. He nodded and followed the ogres to the plane for those going to Hell. He was among a bunch of people he didn't know, but he didn't care, he just sat down and looked out the window. He had to admit, he sort of envied those going to Heaven.

"What did you do to end up down here?" a voice whispered in Raditz's ear, causing the Saiyan to jump slightly. He looked at the person, and saw a beautiful woman with black hair, blue eyes, dark skin and a beautiful silver dress. "Well?"

"Oh, me? I committed mass genocide all over the universe and not only that, but I have cheated death many times. I let my own brother get killed, which ultimately made him stronger. And now I'm here, dead and going to Hell. I deserve it," Raditz replied, looking down at his hands. "What about you?"

"I stole a lot of things and killed someone who tried to stop me. I was shot, that's how I died. Well, the officer didn't mean to shoot, the battle against the aliens shook the planet so hard that he accidentally pulled the trigger. Honestly, I think he did it on purpose," she said, sighing. "How did you die?"

"Let's just say the aliens got me," Raditz replied. The woman's eyes widened in shock. "Anyway, what's your name?"

"I'm Ladsa. What's your name?" she replied.

"Raditz, my name is Raditz. My brother's name is Goku," Raditz replied. Ladsa's eyes widened with shock. Raditz was confused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong! So you're the brother of The Son Goku?!" Ladsa asked, excitedly. Raditz shrugged, and nodded back in confirmation. Ladsa looked like she was about to burst with her excitement.

"How come you never went to tournaments with him? He won second place almost every time. But, he put on pretty awesome shows of power. He was only twelve when he almost defeated the former champion, Jackie Chun."

Raditz sighed, and looked out the window. They were very close to Hell. Raditz took a deep breath, he felt Ladsa shift as she also tried to get a good look of what they were in for. Raditz watched as the clouds parted and they landed at a very small airport. It didn't look that bad to Raditz, everyone seemed to be content. Ladsa sighed with relief when they landed. A blue ogre boarded the plane with a list of names.

"Listen up, all of you, when I call your name, you will receive a number. That is the name you will go by until further notice. If you must, you may say your name, but you will answer to it when called on," the ogre instructed. After fifty names, the ogre looked to Ladsa and Raditz. "Ladsa, number one million. Raditz, number one million and one."

Raditz sighed as they were led off the aircraft. This was going to be a long day.

A while later, he was finally called again by his new name, after a very long roll call.

"Number one million and one, here is your home. I hope you find it comfortable," an ogre said, pointing to a small cave.

Raditz nodded, and entered. He was immediately met with a familiar young woman and a man who looked like Goku. Raditz knew exactly who they were. They were Bardock and Gine, his parents. Tears welled up in his eyes as he recognized them.