Chapter 11: Frieza

It felt like no time had passed before Bulma, Gohan and Yamcha arrived at Namek. Bulma held onto the sides of the ship as it fell down at over fifty miles per hour through the atmosphere. Gohan looked like he was having fun while Yamcha just sat there. Finally, the ship crashed onto the planet, debris flying around it. Bulma lurched forward, nearly hitting the glass. Thank goodness she had seatbelts. Before they had left, Bulma had made them wear seatbelts, despite their complaints. Bulma unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped into the open, the fresh air washing over her. The sound of Yamcha and Gohan getting out made her turn around.

"Are you happy now, Bulma? We wore our seatbelts the whole time like you asked. Though I don't see why we needed them," Gohan said, grumbling slightly. An excited look came over his face as he saw the landscape before them. There was luscious blue Grass with the occasional tree. It looked like a very healthy planet. "We shouldn't run into any trouble here, it looks so-"

Gohan was cut off with the arrival of another ship entering the atmosphere. It was a Saiyan pod. They watched as it crash landed, debris flying everywhere. It was very obvious who it was, Vegeta had returned, probably looking to stir up more trouble. Just what they could expect from him.

"Great, just what we need!" Bulma snarled, glaring in the distance where the pod had landed.

Meanwhile with Vegeta

'Yes, finally I can get the Dragon Balls and wish for immortality! It's the perfect wish! I'll be unstoppable! I'll rule the Universe and Frieza won't be able to do anything about it!' Vegeta thought triumphantly. He glanced in a direction and flew off, somehow sensing where Cui was based on his power level. He was done with Cui and their stupid rivalry. He easily found the purple alien and approached him.

Cui turned around just as Vegeta flew behind him, ready to kill him. "Well if it isn't the Prince of Nothing! Frieza was right. You did show up," Cui said smugly, smirking and Vegeta.

Vegeta didn't respond, glaring at his rival. "This is where our rivalry ends, once and for all, Cui. I've gotten stronger, while you still have the same puny power level. You were so easy to find it was actually hilarious."

Cui looked confused and he looked around for a scouter. He was clearly unaware of the fact that Vegeta could now sense power levels and find them without the use of a scouter. "Don't expect to find a scouter, Cui, I don't need it. I can kill you right here and right now."

"Try me!" Cui yelled back, charging at Vegeta. Vegeta dodged easily and he smirked as Cui's eyes widened in shock. Vegeta smirked, this was going to be an easy victory for him. "Vegeta how-"

Cui was cut off as Vegeta blew a hole into his chest. He smiled as his rival fell to the ground, dead. Focusing, Vegeta tried to find Frieza. His eyes narrowed as he recognized two of the Earthlings' power levels. Another one was weak and was no threat to him or Frieza. Vegeta didn't have time for them though, he needed to focus on getting the Dragon Balls before Frieza or the Earthlings could. He knew for certain that they could revive people from the dead, which could prove to be a problem.

On top of that, they had Nappa. While Vegeta did not really care about Nappa and he knew he couldn't be much of a threat, not having him around could prove to be pretty difficult. The only reason he had decided to bring Nappa with him was so that he could do all of the easy work for him. This was going to be a long couple of days.

Meanwhile

"Do you think it's safe to leave the ship? We haven't seen anyone for the past five hours," Bulma said softly, glaring at her friends.

Yamcha looked around and nodded. "We just need to be careful, we don't know where Vegeta could be and earlier I felt a large blast of power. For now let's see if we can find the Dragon Balls."

Bulma nodded and turned on the Dragon Radar. There were three Dragon Balls grouped together, signifying that someone had already collected some, the closest one by itself was a couple of miles away. 

"Bulma, stay here, Yamcha and I are going to find that Dragon Ball," Gohan said, taking the Dragon Radar.

Before Bulma could respond, Gohan and Yamcha took off. They followed the Dragon Radar intently, making sure not to get off course. A couple of minutes later, they arrived at a small village. A strange alien had already arrived with what looked like his aliens. Gohan couldn't hear what he was saying but he could tell something was wrong. The alien was looking at a Namekian coldly. He had a scouter, signaling that he might be an ally with Vegeta. Gohan and Yamcha edged further to hear what they were saying. 

"Where is your Dragon Ball?" the alien asked coldly, not wavering his icy glare from the Namekian. 

"I already told you, even if we gave you our Dragon Ball, you wouldn't be able to use it," the Namekian said, holding a child closer to his side. Gohan couldn't help but notice that the Namekian was shaking despite his powerful facade. "Now, could you leave this village in peace like I told you to?"

"I don't think he understands the severity of not handing over that Dragon Ball, Zarbon. Kill the children. Show him what happens when you don't give Lord Frieza what he wants," the alien snarled.

Gohan leaped up as a greenish alien, now known as Zarbon, rushed forward, firing an energy blast through one of the children's hearts. The other one gasped and ran, screaming for help as he ran. Gohan rushed forward, firing an energy blast at the alien, hitting him in the side. Zarbon turned around quickly, glaring at him. 

"Nobody is dying here except you!" Gohan spat, glaring at the alien with a fire that he rarely held.