~𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1~

(Remember there is slight swearing!)

          ~Tsukishimas POV~

"Hey Tsukki!!" Yamaguchi was running towards me, "hey it wouldn't hurt you to slow down a bit, I can't keep up!!" Yams was out of breath, "Then walk by yourself." I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying."No way!!" He said looking at me, "Your my best friend, I'm sticking with you." I looked at him from the corner of my eye, then looked forward again, "whatever.."

-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱-

"Good morning class!" The teacher said with a smile, "Today we have a new transfer student from Kitagawa junior high! You may come in!!" Everyone was now looking at the door, it slid open and a average height male with black hair and beautiful blue eyes walked in. He had a scowl on his face, he looked rather familiar. I could hear other students whispering about him. 

"𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆?"

"𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?"

"𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇𝗍 𝖩𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆, 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍!"

I knew it, he's the so called "King" from Kitagawa. He could hear what our classmates were saying but just looked down the whole time. "You may sit beside Tsukishima over there, Tsukishima please raise your hand!" I looked away and slightly raised my hand. "Tch" why next to me? I hate people like him. Kageyama walked slowly towards me and sat at the empty desk beside me. When class started he immediately put his head down and fell asleep.

~𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩~

The king got up and was walking towards the door when a student stuck out his foot and tripped him. "Agh" he let out a small groan. He got back up and glanced at the students laughing and headed out. "Wow that was pretty mean." Yams had a small frown on his face, "Who cares." I put my headphones on and looked out the window. "I'm gonna go get something from the vending machine I'll be back!" "Mhm sure."

  ~Kageyama's POV~

I was standing next to the vending machine drinking my milk when I saw a green haired boy with freckles walking towards me and the vending machine. I quickly hid on the side of the vending machine hoping he wouldn't see me. "Hm?" The kid looked over to the side of the machine and saw me. "Huh? oh hey!!" I flinched when I heard him. "Why are you hiding?" He said with a confused look and a chuckle, "I was just.. I was already here." The green haired boy looked at me confused and let out a small laugh. "Uh sure, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi!! Nice to meet you!" why is he talking to me? I thought everybody hated a tyrant like me. "I'm...I'm Kageyama Tobio." Right as I introduced myself I heard a volleyball hitting the floor behind me,

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥...

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮,

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴  𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘵...

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵...