~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5~

!!!!TW PANIC ATTACKS!!!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS PLEASE CLICK OFF!!!

-Kageyama's POV-

                  It's been a few days and things have somewhat gone back to normal. "Kageyama!!!! Come, were over here!!" I looked over to my side and saw them about to walk into the gym. I walked towards them, "What are you guys doing?" "Where gonna go practice! we have a match this Saturday, you should join us!" I shouldn't. "Uh- I think its best if I don- " I looked towards Tsukishima, and he gave me a reassuring smile. ".... I guess I have some time." 

                    We walked in and I immediately felt stares. I wasn't sure what to do. should I leave??? I was about to turn around but then I heard Tsukishima Talk "Hey King, come serve for us." I, obviously excited, started walking towards them. I served, but it was to early. "ah- s-sorry I will-" "Its okay just try again." i served once again but this time it was to late. We tried continuously but I kept messing up. what is wrong with me??? why cant I get it right!?!? I was starting to get frustrated. I served again but it wasn't right. at that moment I felt the frustration boiling in my veins. I turned to Tsukishima "CANT YOU GET TO THE BALL ANY FASTER? TO BE A MIDDLE BLOCKER YOU NEED SPEED. WITHOUT THAT YOUR USELESS TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND YOUR TE-" I suddenly realized that... I was doing it again... I messed up- again I messed up- I keep messing up why- I looked up at Tsukishima. "Tsukishima- ...I'm sorry- I didn't-" I felt the tears start to build up. I turned around and grabbed my stuff and speed walked out of the gym. why did I agree to practice. I should've  known- I should've known- I should've known- I should've-  what was I thinking? I should've known- why!? why am I like this why?!! I feel sick...I cant breath, I need to go home..

"Kageyama..??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys I apologize for short chapters I'm hoping to get longer chapters out from now on.