~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9~

~Kageyamas POV~

            Tomorrow is the last day of school. Usually I'd be excited but... what if I don't see Tsukishima all summer? I don't even know what high school he's going too. I best not think about it.

           "Hey." I looked up and saw Tsukishima sit down next to me. "Hey" I smiled at him. He looked at me for a few seconds but soon looked forward when the teacher started talking. "Class tomorrow is the last day of school so I hope you all have collected your things and taken them home, if not today is your last chance so get started!" A few students started rummaging through their desks and stuffed them in their backpacks. I had taken my stuff yesterday since I wasn't sure if I'd have time today but I guess I did. "Did you already take your things?" I turned to Kei. "Oh yeah I have, you?" "No not yet." He looked into his desk and I saw him sigh. "Do... do you want some help?" He turned to me. "Are you sure?" "Of course. I have nothing better to do anyway..." I chuckled and started helping Kei organize his things so he could take them home. We eventually finished and he was getting ready to take them home, only there where a lot of bags he had to carry...

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮!

        I offered to help him carry them home. "Hey I could help you if you'd like...they seem kinda heavy.." he turned to me and nodded his head. "You already helped me organize my stuff you don't need to." "But I really don't mind though, I'll just carry a few-" "no."

𝘕𝘰? 𝘋𝘐𝘋 𝘏𝘌 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘚𝘈𝘠 𝘕𝘖- 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺-

"Well I'm afraid you don't have a choice but to let me help you." He looked at me and frowned, "I said you don't have to help why are you so persistent." "Hmm I'm not sure." I grabbed a few bags and started walking out. "Hey- wait what are you doing." "Helping? What else." I could feel his glare on the back of my head. "Your so annoying." I laughed and we started walking to his place. 

   We got to his place and he walked to the door to unlock it. We walked in and he took me to his room.. it wasn't quite what I expected, it was filled with... dinosaurs, and posters of dinosaurs... yeah.... Anyways We put the bags down next to his desk, and we kinda just stood their awkwardly.

   "Do you want something to drink?" I turned to look at him, "Uh- sure do you have water?" "Mhmm, I'll go get it you can wait here." He got up and started walking to his kitchen. "Mkay." I smiled at him as he walked out. I looked around at the dinosaur figures that where on the shelf's. I recognized the t-rex  but Ive never  seen any of he others.

      I turned around and saw tsukishima walk in, "What are you doing." "Looking at the dinosaurs?" " Oh." "What dinosaur is this?" "A Brachiosaurus." "Hmm and this one?" "Stegosaurus." "Is this one also a Brachiosaurus??" I looked at him and he was smiling...Kei was smiling..

"No that's an Apatosaurus." "I don't see the difference." Tsukishima looked at me with a look of disbelief, "you did not just  say that to may face." "Uh- no...?" Tsukishima then let out a small chuckle,

𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥...

"Apatosauruses are giant dinosaurs which have shorter front legs and taller back legs and a large body..."

He started rambling about the differences between dinosaurs, and I listened, he's so cute when he's excited, the look on his face and everything, he's just perfect.

𝘐𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪...
.
.
.
.
.