~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4~

GUYS IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST- my cat got sick and I was to busy taking care of him :(
Unfortunately he didn't live because the vet didn't tell us what was wrong :((
But here is chapter 4 it's not that long and i deeply apologize for that but I tried my best to get it out as soon as possible.

—————————————————————

     ~Kageyama's POV~

𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍?? My life is ruined, they where the only people who would talk to me and I messed it up. I messed everything up...𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮??? 𝘋𝘰 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?? 𝘋𝘰 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯?!?!!!?? 𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦..

    ~time skip~

A week had passed and I still hadn't talked to them. During class it's as if I could feel his glare, he would jus stare at me all day. He really hates me doesn't he? Yamaguchi would keep asking me to hang out with them but I would just walk away. I don't know why I didn't say yes...I mean I really did want to hang out with them, but how would I fix what I did? I mean Tsukishima would probably be to grossed out to even come near me... I mean I am a guy and I did kiss him...

    ~Tsukishima's POV~ 

I haven't been able to focus lately, I really wanted to clear up the misunderstanding between me and the king but I couldn't grow the courage. He probably doesn't even want to talk to me, I mean I made him cry- what kind of a jerk makes someone cry? I seriously need to talk to him. OKAY- after school I will talk to him.

      ~after school~

    I saw Kageyama walking out of the front gate, I ran to him and grabbed his arm. He turned around and I saw his eyes widen. "Hey i really need to talk to you." 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳  "look what happened at the park-" "I know." He looked up at me. " I know you think I'm gross and you probably want me to stay away from you. But don't worry I won't mind. And I know. I will stay away." I felt my heart ache, "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? no thats not what I want!! I wanted to tell you that it's okay!! I didn't mind it, what happened in the Ferris wheel- I didn't know how to react and i May have hurt your feeling which I didn't mean to do." 𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴..  "look can we just pretend it never happened and be friends again?" He looked hurt for a second, but I saw a small smile formed "I guess that would be nice..."

—————————————————————-