~Chapter 10~

~Third person POV~

He started rambling about the differences between dinosaurs, and I listened, he's so cute when he's excited, the look on his face and everything, he's just perfect.

"Kei." Kageyama stared Tsukishima in the eye.

"Hm? yeah?" The blonde turned to the dark haired boys direction.

Tobio then placed his lips on Kei's. Kei was shocked but didn't pull away, he wasn't sure what was happening but what he did know was that he liked it. It gave him butterflies, but the good kind.

Kei proceded to place his hands on Tobios face, caressed his cheeks with his thumb. Tobio was nervous about how Kei would react but by the look of things, it was alright.

Kageyama pulled away, Kei looked at tobio, immediately getting flustered.

"Sorry... was that too much?"

"Huh!? n-no it was.. it was perfect." tobio turned a dark red and looked away.

Kei chuckled, "You think so?"

"Please don't push it..." Kei laughed, tobio was mesmerized by the blondes genuine laughter, he adored everything about him.

"Ah- it's late... i should leave."

"You don't want to stay over?" Tsuki didnt want tobio to leave

"I shouldn't, my mom would get worried."

"Okay, I'll walk you home-"

"No it's okay you dont have too, you should rest!"

Kei was confused but let it slide.

"Okay well at least let me see you out?"

"Okay." Tobio smiled.

"Get home safely, if anything happens call me okay?"

"I will don't worry! Bye Kei."

"Bye."

Tobio was about to walk away but stopped and turned around, he walked to kei and pecked him on the lips.

"Goodnight." Tobio started walking away from the door, missing Kei's flustered face.

"Good...night."

Tobio was on his way toward his house when he saw a silhouette standing next to the sidewalk ahead. He didn't get scared but was skeptical, it felt like the silhouette was staring right at him, but he couldn't tell, after all it was just a shadow.

Tobio started to get more nervous as te shadow started to walk his way too, and slowly he was able to see who it was.

𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

Guys imma be honest i didnt post cuz i had no motivation and i didn't know what to write after the last chapter so kept trying to think of something but i couldn't, hence why this chapter is a little sucky BUT i got something in store for y'all next chapter 💪😏 enjoyyyy <33

.
.