~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3~

[omg guys they looks so hot 😩😩😩]

~Tsukishima's POV~

I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and headed out. I met up with Yamaguchi and we kept walking towards school. I walked into the classroom and the king was already there. He asked to talk to Yams so I just looked out the window and listened to music, same as usual. Yamaguchi walked back in with Kageyama smiling...𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦... NABSJASN WAIT- "Hey tsuki are you okay?" I turned to Yamaguchi, "Woah tsuki your red." He placed his hand on my forehead, "Yams I'm alright""Goodmorning class!" The teacher had walked in. Yams looked at me then sat down.

~𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩~

The bell rang so I got up to head to the cafeteria, "Hey tsukki is it alright if Kageyama joins us?" I turned to Kageyama, "It's alright if you don't want me to hang out with you guys I-" "sure I guess." Kageyama looked at me and I could see a smile start to form but he covered it up. We headed to the cafeteria and sat down, we started talking about random things and let our conversation go from there, which ended with Yamaguchi suggesting we hang out during the weekend. "Uh sure but where would we go?" Yams looked over at Kageyama, "hm?...why are you looking at me?" Yamaguchi smiled, "where do you wanna go?" Kageyama made a confused look and started to think, "Hmm.... im not sure honestly.." "how about an amusement park?" I looked over at Kageyama who's eyes seemed to sparkle but he kept a straight face. "Ooo great idea tsuki!" Yelled Yams. Kageyama cleared his throat, "I guess that would be fun.." I smiled thinking about how hard he's trying to keep his cool.

The bell rang once again so we headed to class.

~Kageyamas POV~

~𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺~

(cause idk what else to wright snbdsj)

I woke up brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

~𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵~

~𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵~

[ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 😭]