~Chapter 8~

~Tsukishimas POV~

          There was something wrong with Tobio but I couldn't tell what. I ruffled his hair before he walked to his house, hoping that would comfort him in some way. I made sure he got in safely then made my way home as well. I got home and laid on my bed for a few minutes before falling asleep.

          I woke up and I was about to get ready before I realized I didn't have school today. I was about to go back to bed when yams called me.

"Hello?" "Hey Tsukki!!!! Good morninggg"
He yelled through the phone. "What do you want." I was tired and just wanted to sleep. "Come to the cafe near the park! I was supposed to meet a friend here but they bailed last minute." I didn't want to go. "No, I'm going to bed." "Awww come onnn! I'll invite Kags!!!" I felt myself tense up, "Since when do you call him Kags?" "Hm? Since now? He was fine with it so i don't know what the problem is-....wait is tsukki jealoussss??" I could feel his smirk from the other side of the screen. "Shut up, I'll go, just don't invite the King." "Okayy!!! Also you probably shouldn't call him king, he doesn't like it." "Yeah yeah, see you there."

     I hung up and got ready. I let Akiteru know where I was going and headed out to the cafe.

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢? "𝘵𝘤𝘩"

     I felt my jaw clench. I wasn't sure why I was so pissed over something so small, which was only making me even more mad. The whole walk there I was thinking about the king- or...Kageyama, and how he was off, I tried thinking of something that could've caused it, and my first guess was what happened last week but.... This seemed different.

      I got to the cafe and Yams was already there. "HI!!" he was clearly in a good mood. "Hey." Yamaguchi looked at me and gave me a small frown. I ignored him and walked in. We sat at our table and ordered our food. I got a strawberry short cake. Yams got a iced coffee and a pastry. Yamaguchi would talk about a lot of things, such as volleyball and some guy he's talking too, which sounds very annoying but yams doesn't seem to mind.

    I was only half listening for I was still thinking about whats going on with Kageyama.

    "...He's so great and sweet, too bad he didn't show up.." Yams got silent, so I looked up at him and he had a disappointed look on his face. "Sounds like you really like this guy hm?" He immediately looked up and started to blush. "Uh, yeah..hehe.." "Look if he won't take you seriously just drop him. It's a waste of your time. But if he's willing to put everything else aside to be with you then..maybe he's not so bad for you." Yams looked at me then smiled, "Yeah your right." He seemed to have cheered up.

         "Hey Ive been wanting to ask this whole time but, are you okay?" He seemed kinda concerned. "Why do you ask?" "Well this whole time I could tell you were out of it." So he noticed. "Oh, well yeah I'm fine." He gave me a look saying I was lying. "Come on Tsukki I'm your best friend you can tell me anything! I won't judge." I thought about it for a few seconds, and decided it wouldn't hurt to be honest for once. "Fine. Well, yesterday while I walked Kageyama home-" "YOU WALKED HIM HOME??!!" "Shut up." He suddenly realized he was yelling and sat back down. "Sorry... go on!" "He seemed off, and when I said he could talk to me, he completely refused and didn't talk to me the rest of the way there." "Well Tsukki your not the easiest person to talk to you know.." so blunt... "yeah I've noticed. Anyways I just can't get it out of my head. I can't help but think that there is something going on with him." Yamguchi stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes widened. "Tsukki are you 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 for Kageyama?!" "Huh? Why would I be worried...." "You ARE worried for him!!! Tsukki do you 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 Kageyama??" I felt my face turn a light pink, but refused to believe that I did. "Tsukki your blushing-" "no I'm not. I don't blush." Yams looked at me and laughed. The rest of the time he was talking about random stuff or made fun of me. Soon after he left and I was headed home.