~𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2~

(You guys should go follow @hiya_cass on insta there art is really good 😌👆)

~Tsukishimas POV~

We were walking back to class but Yamaguchi was quiet, "Give up on that guy, he's just the tyrant from Kitagawa, and he'll most likely just turn on you like his teammates did to him-" Yamaguchi grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He turned to me, he was mad. "Tsukki I hate to break it to you, but your not as great of a person either." Thats true, fair enough
"He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is! He helped me, and I know you know that too." Why does he care so much? "No, your wrong yams I don't know." I walked back to class, the teacher wouldn't stop yelling and gave the three of us detention. The king showed up but just slept the whole time, Yams was still mad and didn't talk to me the whole time. For some reason I kept catching myself staring at the king and admiring his features. He suddenly woke up and left the classroom, but came back with a milk box, can he even do that?..I mesmerized his features, His eyes were a pretty blue, they reminded me of a void, always pulling me in deeper, but it wasn't in a scary way, it made me feel safe, I could stare into his eyes for hours and not get bored. "Do you need something?" I snapped out of it and tried to process what he said, "huh uh no?" I could tell he was confused. "Then...why are you staring at me?" "Because I like your eyes." He flinched and turned a light pink, "w-what??" I realized what I said, "Oh uh- nothing...sorry-" I look away and put my head down, I felt my face get hot.

𝖶-𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀..?

I sat in the classroom just thinking for the rest of the day.

It was now after school and I was walking home, I didn't bother waiting for yams, because he still looked mad.

"HEY TSUKKI!!" I stopped and looked behind me, I thought he was mad? "HEY WHAT WAS THAT?" He looked at me confused, "what do you mean?" A small grin grew on his face, "You like Kageyama dont you~" i felt my face slowly turn pink, "no I don't, I don't know where you got that from." Yamaguchi let's out a small chuckle. "I saw you blushing when you called his eyes pretty." My face got darker and I got more irritated, "no I didn't, I don't blush." Yamaguchi begins to laugh at my comment, "Okay~ whatever you say." It got silent after his comment, but I didn't mind as long as he doesn't talk about the incident. Yams waved goodbye as he arrived home. I kept walking since my house was farther away. I was almost home when I heard voices from a convenient store nearby, I turned to see what it was and to my surprise I saw the group of boys that have been messing with Kage-...the king, roaming around the store. The King had walked out of the store when the boys started walking towards him. They pulled him down and began spilling there drinks on the kings head. Two of the boys walked into the store and came out with a gallon of milk...I knew where this was going but, I ignored it walked away. I got home and dropped on my bed.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?

𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳...

𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥.

~Kageyamas POV~

I was walking home and I couldn't stop thinking about what the blonde said

"𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴"

I felt my face turn red once again and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed by it. Soon my mind went to thinking about what Yamaguchi said.

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘸

I tried getting it out of my head and stopped by the convenience store to get milk. I paid for my milk and walked out and saw the four dumbasses standing outside. I tried to ignore them and just walk past them, when I felt someone's hand grab the back of my shirt and pull me to the ground,

"𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵."

"Hey. Who gave you permission to talk?"
He opened a bottle of water and poured on my head, "pfft~how pathetic!" Not much of a king now, are we?" They started laughing. I sat trying to process what was happening when I suddenly felt felt something cold on me, but this time it wasn't water...𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬?

"Let's see how much you like milk now you freak. Take this as a warning, mess with me again, and next time it'll be worse~" they tossed the empty carton at me and walked away. They poured it all over me and worst of all, all over my notebooks and homework. "Mom is going to kill me..stupid bastards." I whispered to myself.

I got home and mom scolded me for getting home late and wet. I showered and laid out my notebooks and homework hoping they'd dry before tomorrow and fell asleep.

————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter! I was really busy with school since this week was the last day of the grading period! (It's something we have to do at my school) and I'm going back to in person school next week so chapters may be slow or short. AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS!!! But I promise the next chapter will be longer 😟i will make sure to work on it this weekend so that I can give you a longer chapter. Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'll see you guys next time. MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK WATER TODAY BYE BYE💕❤️