~Chapter 7~

~Kageyama's POV~

       I spent a couple days at home, I pretended to feel sick so mom wouldn't bug me about not going to school. The real reason was because of what happened that afternoon, I was scared to go back and experience something like that again, especially in front of  Tsukishima.

      When I stayed home, I felt a longing to run back into Kei's arms, he was warm, and it was comforting, but I didn't want him to think any less of me, Ive already embarrassed myself in front of  him many times.

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴??

As stupid as it sounds, I still worry about what he thought of me in that moment. If he only forgave me out of pity, or if yams told him too. When he said that we should forget about it, it hurt, because even though it was wrong i still want to kiss him, And feel the touch of his lips on mine one more time. But I could never say that to him directly, even if I wanted to.

After a couple of days of getting myself together, I went back. "Hey, sorry about what happened last week." I said to Tadashi, "Don't worry about it!! I'm just glad your okay!" He smiled at me and I smiled back. I managed to get a glance at Tsukishima, why was he staring at me? Is he thinking about what happened? He probably thinks I'm pathetic after being so vulnerable in front of him. "Let's go get lunch?" Yamaguchi asked, "yeah let's go."

~𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱~

We were walking home, "This is me!! See you guys tomorrow alright??" Yamaguchi ran to his door and walked in. Now it was just me and Kei, walking in silence, though it was nice. "Are you feeling better now?" I turned to look at him, "huh? Oh..yeah I am." I said with a smile, He frowned at me. "Your lying right?" I flinched when he said that, but he was right, it was like he could see right through me. "There's something on your mind. Don't feel pressured to tell me but... I'm all ears if you'd like to talk."

𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 ?

It felt nice to know I had someone to talk to, but how could I tell him that I wanted his warmth...that I wanted to call him mine, that I wanted to kiss him, that I wanted 𝘩𝘪𝘮..

"Thank you, but really, there's nothing wrong." I looked at him and gave him a smile. He gave me look, it was obvious he didn't believe me, but what could I do. "Alright then..." it became awkward after that. "Uh this is my house here, I'll see you tomorrow?" He reached for my head and ruffled my hair, "Sure. Bye." He started walking home, I felt my face turn read, his hand was kinda cold but that didn't stop my heart from beating faster then ever before... I liked this feeling.

————————————————————-
.

.