Exploring London with Jonathan

Wednesday morning:

~~Jonathan's pov~~

Today is my first day at my uncle's house aka Ivy Manor and I am excited to spend some time with my fairy. Yesterday she didn't acknowledged my presence nor my father's and I am pretty sure she was drunk as well as her so called boyfriend. They were both tipsy and looked like they were about to laugh everytime someone said something. I chuckled at the memorie and then got up from bed. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it. I grabbed a simple polo shirt and some shorts and got changed before slipping some shoes on. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. Once I was ready I left the guest room I was staying at and walked over to the third floor where fairy's bedroom is. Why did my uncle had to choose huge stairs like in grandfather's castle? Oh right grandfather influenced him. I rolled my eyes and continued making my way to fairy's room. Her room was easy to identify since she has her initials ingraved in the door. I though about just barginging into her room but I don't want to catch them in the middle of something like last time so I decided to knock. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. Soon the door opened and revealed Drake or whatever his name was.

- Yes?(Draco)

- Where is my cousin?(Jonathan)

- In bed, we were on the middle of something.(Draco)

Drake slightly smirked and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly my cousin's voice was heard.

- Draco let him in.(Y/N)

- Fine.(Draco)

Oh his name is Draco not Drake, thank god he didn't heard that one. I smiled and then walked inside the room. Draco immendiatly walked over to my cousin's bed and got on top of her? Alright what the f*ck are they doing?

- What the f*ck is going on here? Why is he on top of you?(Jonathan)

- He was giving me a massage because my back hurts.(Y/N)

- From what? Did you fell while drunk?(Jonathan)

- No, hang on how do you know I was drunk?(Y/N)

- Please I know how to spot a drunk person plus you just confessed.(Jonathan)

I smirked and then sat down in the couch while eyeing the two. Draco was rubbing Y/N's back and they looked kinda cute.

- Hey Nathan.(Y/N)

- What is it fairy?(Jonathan)

- What are you doing here, and when did you arrived?(Y/N)

- I am here to visit you but first I visited grandfather. Grandfather owled father telling him about his new purchase and asked him to come to Lincolnshire to sign some papers which uncle Carter signed as well. We arrived in Lincolnshire on sunday and came here yesterday but I guess you were too drunk to even notice.(Jonathan)

- Fun.(Y/N)

Y/N sounded extremly confused which made me chuckle.

- So where is it?(Jonathan)

- Where is what?(Y/N)

- The dog, wait the grandparents didn't gave you one?(Jonathan)

- Oh Khaleesi, she is outside with Daisy.(Y/N)

- Seriously a game of thrones name? (Jonathan)

- Don't question my daughter's name.(Y/N)

- Our, she is also my daughter.(Draco)

- Right.(Y/N)

- You two act like a married couple.(Jonathan)

I chuckled and then looked around the room. Her room was basically the same as always except it had more pictures.