Birthday surprises

It was wednesday morning, january 29 which means your birthday is today. You woke up only to see a note where Draco should be. You immendiatly grabbed the letter and started reading.

Goodmorning love and happy birthday. I have an amazing day planned for you. I already picked up your outfit and prepared your bag so get dressed and meet me at the entrance of the common room, Crabbe and Goyle will be waiting for you. 

Love Draco.

You smiled at the note and got up. Once you entered your closet you saw your outfit that Draco picked up and a note. You grabbed it and started reading it. 

Here is your outfit baby, I know you don't like jumpers so I didn't grabbed one. Love Draco.

You continued to smile and putted the note down. You got dressed in your outfit and looked at yourself in the mirror. You saw you looked pretty and went to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

~~Your outfit~~

~~Your shoes~~

Once you entered your bathroom you saw another note

Once you entered your bathroom you saw another note. You grabbed and started reading it.

Hello love you must be dressed already and I bet you look beautiful like always. I have a small request can you let your hair loose? I hope you take my request. Love Draco.

You putted the note back down and continued to get ready. You just brushed your hair taking Draco's request of keeping your hair loose. You applied some makeup and then brushed your teeth. Finnaly you sprayed some of your favorite perfume and looked at yourself in the mirror one last time before walking out the bathroom. You made your way towards your desk and saw another note on top of your bag.

Don't worry I made sure you had everything. Love Draco.

This boy really has everything planned you thought. You grabbed your bag and walked out of your room. At the door were Crabbe and Goyle. 

- Goodmorning Y/N and happy birthday. Malfoy told us to escort you to the common room entrace.(Goyle)

- Come with us and give me your bag to carry.(Crabbe)