The kiss ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, you and Draco got up and went to Snape's office so that he can guide you and Draco to your new room. When the two of you arrived Snape was already outside his office waiting.

- Good night Mister Malfoy and Miss Ivy. Please follow me. (Snape)

You and Draco followed Snape into the common room and then into a big room. The room was big and the walls were the famous Slytherin green. Inside the room, there were 2 beds with silver and green sheets, 2 secretaries where your books already were, 2 small couches next to a fireplace and there was a huge couch next to one big window. On each side of the room, there was 2 doors one was the closet and the other was the bathroom.

~~~~The room will look like this~~~~

- This is your new room. Your stuff is already here I hope the two of you like it. I am going now good night. Ah I almost forgot no funny bussiness understood?(Snape)

- Yes, professor. Good night.(Draco and Y/N)

After Snape was out of the room you decided to go take a shower and get ready to bed.

- Draco I am gonna take a shower. I will be right back.(Y/N)

- Okay! Do you need help?(Draco smirking)

- Hmm no I think I can take a shower all be my self thanks.(Y/N)

-Okay!(Draco)

After that you went to your closet to go get your pajamas and then you finally went to your bathroom to go take a shower. When you were on the shower you thought about what Draco said . ~~Was he flirting with me? Do I like him? Well we are friends since we were 5 so yeah I like him. Wait do I love him? No I don't love him we are just friends nothing else!~~ you thought. After some time almost an hour there was on knock on the door.

- Ivy, are you okay you have been in there for almost an hour. It's everything alright?(Draco shouthed standing in front of the door)

- Hmm yeah Draco I just lost track on time! Sorry!(Y/N)

- That's okay. Pansy and Blaise are in the common room waiting for us do you want me to wait for you and then we can go together?(Draco)

-Hmm okay. Of course Draco. Give me ten minutes.(Y/N)

- Okay I will be waiting on the couch next to the window.(Draco)

When Draco left you hop out of the shower and put on your confy black pj's. Still having your hair wet you went to go meet Draco that was wearing his black pj's.

~~~~The pajamas are something like this~~~~

~~Yours~~