Adventures with Blaise

Today is tuesday the day of the last task of the tournament. Before the last two tasks you woke up extremly early due to the nerves and today was no exception. You were sitting in the couch trying to take your mind out of the tournament while Draco was asleep. You putted pillows in bed to replace you since you didn't wanted Draco to wake up. Your mind was a mess with all sort of thoughts but you had an idea. Slowly you went to your closet and grabbed your invisibility cloak that your parents gave you in your birthday. You putted it on and walked out of your room. Slowly you went to Blaise's room and knocked on the door. No one answered and you were about to walk away when the door opened. Blaise came out of the room and you toke the cloak off which scared him.

- Damn Ivy you scared me. Is everything okay?(Blaise)

- Sorry. No, I am really nervous about the tournament that's why I came here.(Y/N)

- What do you need?(Blaise)

- I need something to take my mind off the tournament.(Y/N)

- Can't Draco help you with that?(Blaise)

- No, I don't want to wake him up because is really early and he needs his beauty sleep to look perfect. By the way why are you awake? Please tell me I didn't woke you up.(Y/N)

- Relax you didn't. I am awake because I am pulling an all nighter. I usually don't sleep much during the night thats why I fall asleep in classes.(Blaise)

- But why don't you sleep?(Y/N)

- I don't know I am just not tired so I stay awake.(Blaise)

- Oh okay.(Y/N)

- Now that you know why I am awake you can tell me how can I help you.(Blaise)

- I need a drink Blaise, do you have anything?(Y/N)

- Yeah but I am not going to let you get drunk.(Blaise)

- I don't entend to get drunk I just want to take my mind out of the tournament.(Y/N)

- Come in then.(Blaise)

Blaise entered his room and you followed him. His room was really messy, he had clothes and books lying randomly around the room, his bed was unmade and his desk was filled with random pieces of parchment.

- Sorry my room is a bit messy.(Blaise)

- Thats okay.(Y/N)

- No is not. Let me fix this.(Blaise)

Blaise grabbed his wand from his bedside table and muttered some sort of spell that immenditaly cleaned his room. The clothes he had on the floor gathered themselfs and got into his laundry basket, the books from the floor flew to his desk,  the pieces of parchment organized themselfs as well as his bed.

- Much better. Now feel free to sit down while I go to my special collection grab a special drink.(Blaise)

- Okay.(Y/N)

You sat down in Blaise's bed while he went to his closet. Shortly after Blaise came back with a smirk on his face holding a bottle with a sparkly blue liquid inside.

- What is that?(Y/N)

- This my dear friend is blue enchanted vodka.(Blaise)

- Is pretty but why is it called enchanted?(Y/N)

- Watch this.(Blaise)

Blaise shoke the bottle of vodka and it started to glow. Blaise waved his wand and the light of the room went off and the drink started to glow even more.

- Wow this is amazing.(Y/N)

- Yeah.(Blaise)

Blaise waved his wand again and the lights turn back on before he sat down next to you. Blaise conjured two cups and poured some of the drink in them.