Inner Love

Betty's POV:

I went to bed when I got the craziest dream, It was of my and CC dancing, I know I can sing and dance because of parties or celebrations we had back when I was Amber Lightvale. I know I was starting to have a crush on him, but I know It will pass, every partner you might work with might make you have feelings. So everytime I tried to go back to sleep I would have the same dream of us singing and dancing. So I decided I would not sleep and since I could not sleep I went downstairs.

CC's POV:

I was trying to sleep In the spare room Betty gave me, but I kept having the strangest dream, It was me and Betty singing and dancing, I mean I know I can sing, but I can't dance. So after many attempts to sleep and waking up blushing, I decided I would go downstairs, to my surprise Betty was here to "So what's keeping you up" I asked "A dream" Betty said "Same here" I said "So what was yours about" I asked "Me are you dancing while singing at the same time" Betty said and i blushed really hard, but I could see Betty was madly blushing to. She almost looked like a tomato 'Cute'  I thought, then I blushed even more at the thought of her being cute.

No one's POV:

CC and Betty were madly blushing a each other, but yet It felt right. It felt true, It felt like true...

Inner Love

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS