Art Therapy.

A week passed by. A week without Bruce showing up his face at the hospital. He called every day, having only the doctor on the phone because phone calls was forbidden for John.
Many times he told the doctor that he couldn't come for now, and many times the doctor did a check up about John's health.
John pouted everyday a little more, his anger issues were taking so much place now. When he wasn't in his new art Therapy he was completely mad at everything, throwing his food on the walls, crying for days...
'' he has a real talent for painting and drawing, mister Wayne ''
'' I'm glad he found something he likes. ''
Bruce finally came back in town early this morning, and his hair was still wet from the shower he took before rushing to the hospital.
'' I'm doubting on an eventual visit today through. John seems really unstable today and he doesn't want to eat anything. Maybe it will disturb him. ''
Bruce frowned.
'' no, I came to see him. I promised to come back and I didn't.''
The doctor pushed lightly on his pen.
'' alright then. Nurses will be present behind the door if there is anything wrong. ''
The tall man nodded, standing up from his chair.
'' thank you doctor. ''
He went directly to John's room, his hands in his pockets. Nurses were waiting outside, just as the doctor told him. He saluted them quickly before entering the room.
It wasn't white anymore, John glued many of his drawings on the walls, coloring it up a bit. Most of it were in green and purple shades.
'' hello John ''
The skinny man was sat on a chair, in front of a tiny mirror, hands in his hair.
'' how are you? "
John watched him through the mirror but didn't answer. Bruce approached.
'' John I'm -"
The green haired man stood up quickly, rushing through the tall man.
'' YOU PROMISED! "
Bruce grabbed his slim white hands, trying to punch him.
'' I'm here now. ''
John was like a mad dog pushing and jumping like a dancing devil, tears rushed down his face madly. Bruce held him close trying to relax him. Finally, Bruce took him in his arms, John was still pushing but eventually gave up when Bruce hugged him stronger and began to run his hands on his back slowly.
'' I'm here now. ''
'' you promised... ''
Bruce ran his nose in his hair. John smelled like cherry.
'' I'm sorry. I'm here now. ''
'' the Joker couldn't live without batman! So how could John live without Bruce?! "
Bruce ran his hand in the green curls lightly.
'' I'm here now. ''