You Rock My World.

The first night in the manor was way harder than John thought when he left the hospital.
He was comfortably warmed by soft and heavy blankets. The dozen of pillows were comfortable as well. But, even if John was well settled, he couldn't close his eyes more than a few seconds. He was tired, of course, but both his heart and his head were racing and he wasn't able to let himself float with sleep.
His eyes were fixed on the ceiling, observing the little glued shiny stars on it.
He was scared.
'' I need to see Bruce. ''
Eventually, he raised his body, hoping bare feet on the floor, and walked through his painted door.
Opening it lightly, his body startled when Alfred appeared and watched him with worried eyes.

'' is everything alright, John? "
John brushed his green curls with long pale fingers.
'' don't you ever sleep Alfred?"
He smiled lightly, stepping out of his colorful room.
Alfred adjusted John's sweater softly, smiling to answer the question.
'' where's Bruce's room? "
John asked, smiling with his teeth this time.
'' why? "
" I made a nightmare, I need him to reassure me... ''
Alfred smiled again. Then, with ease, he escorted John through Bruce's door. Knocking 3 times on it, the door opened on a shirtless Bruce, only wearing black pajama pants. His sleepy eyes opened up as he saw John standing there, his pink sweater falling on his shoulders and smiling happily.
Alfred left quickly after he knocked.

'' what's wrong John? "
" nightmare. Can I sleep with you? "
Bruce smiled softly.
'' yes. ''