Milk And Sugar.

Bruce went out of the shower, quickly grabbing a towel. The night have been short, between the wet dreams of John and him and the fact that the Batman have been called. He sighed.
'' Alfred ? "
Bruce went to his bedroom to dress up, rapid steps echoed in the corridor.
'' Master Bruce? ''
'' yes. Where are we, you know. ''
He passed on his white shirt. Gosh, he felt like he couldn't talk normally. He was tired.
'' yes, John's room. Well, the paint is done, furniture too, we just need some decorations and clothes, master. ''
Bruce nodded in front of his mirror, tugging his black tie around his neck.
Alfred and him talked about the eventuality of having John in the manor. They had many rooms and the doctors accepted, thinking that being close to someone he loved could help John's therapy.
Of course, nurses and the doctor Bennett had to come to visit almost every day and Bruce had a pretty big list of what seemed indispensable for John's recovery.
He brought everything on the list. Even those little accessories that helps with stress. He brought everything.
'' Alfred, maybe we should buy some sugary food. ''
'' yes. ''
Bruce passed a strong hand in his black hair.
'' I'll ask John what he would like to eat. ''
Alfred nodded, taking the towel on the bed.
'' Master Bruce, did you... Talk to John about this eventually? "
Bruce's hands went down. He was nervous.
'' not yet. I'll buy a cake and we'll talk about it today. ''
Alfred patted his shoulder lightly, then left the room.
Bruce was nervous. His hands were shaking as he headed to his car.
He couldn't even smile when the nice young girl handed him the cake.
What if John declined the offer?
Was it really a good idea?
What are they after all of this?
What if John hates him because they don't sleep in the same bed?

"Hello... Mister Wayne? Are you alright?"
Dorothy, a young nurse looked at him, concerned.
He didn't even remember the road to the hospital.
'' I'm great, thank you. I came to see John Doe. ''
'' of course! "
She smiled again, tilting her hand at Bruce.
They walked through the room. The door was open and he could ear a song, he opened softly the panel to see a crying John. His head was on a nurse's knees, she sang softly and caressed the green curls.
When John saw Bruce, he walked quickly to him, hugging him strongly.
'' what's wrong? "
John sniffed.
'' the new doctor... Doctor Reedus... She took all the make-up you offered me... ''
The nice nurse approached sadly.
'' he was just putting the red lipstick you gave to him, sir. He wanted to look good for you. ''
Bruce ended the hug softly.
'' here, miss? "
" Emma Parker''
''miss Parker, take the cake please. I have to see the doctor. With John. ''
She took the cake, a little scared by Bruce's stare.

Bruce was holding John's still bandaged hand in his, walking proudly through the corridors.
Finally in front of the woman's door, he knocked, entered without waiting for an answer and sat John on a chair.

'' you must be mister Wayne. Good morning. ''
'' Give the make-up back. ''
She smiled, still sat behind her desk.
'' I don't think it's a good way through mister Doe's therapy. Using makeup as he did before. Hiding his troubles behind red lips. ''
John sobbed again.
'' you have no rights to steal his stuff. ''
Bruce layed a proud hand on John's shoulder.
'' I'll refer your behavior to your supervisor, the doctor Bennett. The only doctor who accepted to take care of John. ''

The smile on her face went down. Bruce hit well. She seemed to young to be a doctor without supervision.

'' you can keep the makeup. I'll buy John more makeup. I'll give everything he wants to him. ''
John watched him, tears in his eyes.
'' John, are you coming? We're leaving. ''

They left quickly, Bruce walking a little faster than John. The tall man sighed heavily then turned to see John.

'' John. I promise, from now on, you'll have the most beautiful life. ''
John smiled.
'' I'm ready to build a new life. Thank you,Batman.''
Bruce shrugged, shoving his hand through the green hair. He grabbed lightly the white face.
'' don't call me that in public. Even more with this sort of grin on your face. You know what it does to me. ''
John smiled more.
'' Yes...''
Bruce looked at his feet.
'' John... Doctor Bennet and I talked about something. ''
John tilted his head, curious.
'' I didn't want to tell you that like this. I even bought a cake. But... Maybe you would like to come and live with me? "
Silence.
Bruce sighed.
That was embarrassing. He looked at John, who was blocked. Glitched.
'' John?"
Silence.
'' yes...! "
Bruce frowned strangely.
'' I would love to spend all my days at your side! Building a new life! Building John Doe! Forgetting the past! Oh my god! "
Bruce smiled when he felt John's arms around him.
'' my heart is pounding  Bruce!"
'' mine too, maybe it's because I was angry earlier. ''
John laughed
'' naaaaaah it's because you love your Johnny. ''

Yeah.
Yeah, maybe it was just because I love my John.
Because I loved my joker.
I wanted to change his life.
Maybe it's because it's happening.