Hey Lover!

Alfred watched silently Bruce passing back and forth the bedroom. He still had decorations in his hands, occupied at decorating John's future bedroom, when Bruce stormed in.

'' I still don't know when he'll be out. ''
Alfred watched Bruce pass in front of him. Again.
'' Alfred, say something. ''
Alfred looked at his hands.
'' I think the decor will please. ''
Bruce's mouth went open. Still. He looked like a goldfish.
'' something on his way back in town.''
Alfred nodded quickly.
'' it is great. Master Bruce, can you stay still? I'm trying to arrange what you asked me. For the third time today. ''
Bruce sat quietly on the little chair full of pillows they placed beside the bed.
The bedroom was very welcoming, at least for someone who loves color.
A wall have been painted in green and famous theater masks were put on it. The bed was pretty big, covered with warm blankets. Bruce even found the rainbow blanket John loved to wear on his shoulders, when they had a forbidden relationship, in a store nearby.
Little plants were hanging in front of the window.
Purple curtains, purple round carpet.
Orange and green decorations.
Anti stress accessories. And finally a big wood desk filled with canvas, pens, paint...
Everything Bruce and Alfred hardly did.

'' master Bruce, your phone is ringing.''

Oh. Fuck.