Part ^ 10

The ride to way back home was very quiet.

I have a lot of things to ask him but.... He doesn't seem to be in a good mood... like at all.

He just drove directly to his home.

What should I say to make this awkwardness goes off?

"Ch..."

"I ordered dinner so you can wash up first and get my clothes" he says

"aww... okay" I say

.........

he is really being very quiet and our dinner table is ahhhhh.... Very awkward

"Chanyeol?"

"You like this? This is from a newest French restaurant."

"ah... is that so?'

"So... are you happy with your current boyfriend?"

"chanyeol..."

"We stop doing what we normally do ... is that what you want?"

"What we normally do?"

"Friends with benefits baekhyun.. don't act like you don't know"

"What did Mr. Mo mean when he said lunch with his family?"

"it is not your business isn't it?.... if you want.... Why not keep distance?... I mean us, you and me"

"Chanyeol..."

"You pushed me away and away knowing...... knowing... "

"chanyeol... don't tell me.... We agreed on this chanyeol... we agreed we wont be attached emotionally"

"So... yeah. I got it"

"Got what?"

"Nothing. You can go back if you done eating. Got no appetite anymore"

"Chanyeol!"

"look.. I am not your boyfriend to be arguing right now"

"Ch.."

"You can't love me ... right? No matter how much I am good to you"

"........ you are right"

"yeah.. now leave." He says...

my anger rises and grab the plate and throw at him.. then a cup...then another plate....

"Hyun ya.." he calls me

I just leave his house without looking back......

.....................................................

Chanyeol's pov

I am doing something I cannot go back right?

"I thought you won't come huh... based on your actions in earlier days... what makes you change your mind?" Mo Jae asks

we met in the elevator of the hotel where his father... our company chairman asked me to join him for the lunch....

"it is non of your concern right?"

"I am his son. And yes.. it is my concern"

We arrive to the restaurant floor and we lead to the VIP room.

"Ohh... you two come together?" Chairman Mo says

"no father, we met downstairs.. and oh oh.. my pretty sister, Long time no see, you are as pretty as ever huh"

"Heard you joined the company... my little brother has been working hard huh"

"Cut sister and brother bonding time" Chairman Mo says "Chanyeol ssi this is my daughter Jessica Mo... and Jess... this is Park Chanyeol"

"It is nice to see you Ms. Jessica" I say

"Just Jessica or Jess is fine Chanyeol ssi. I heard a lot from my father. Like a lot for real. And I think he wasn't just bluntly praising you. You really are nice looking man" she says

"I am not but thank you .."

"my daughter had been studying Law in U.S and she actually moved to U.S since she was fifteen so... been over 10 years right?" Chairman Mo says

"Yes... I really miss Seoul" she says

just what am I doing here? I just want to run away

"so, Chanyeol ssi.. we will just go straight to the point... I really wish, you and my daughter get close to each other fast and I know I might sound very rushing on the first meeting but, I wish to hold wedding on the end on this year, December"

Mo Jae claps... "Congratulation sister and you too Chanyeol ssi"

This is the deal ... Chairman had asked me about a year ago... to date and marry his daughter.

"So, what do you two think?" Chairman asks

"Lets go out a lot of dates Chanyeol ssi. I am confident about that" the girl says

for a few minutes.... I couldn't answer but... those 3 people are watching me...

"Nae... let's get close Jessica ssi and thank you... Chairman Mo"

"Aren't you suppose to be call him Father in Law now?" Mo Jae Says

and they all laugh.... I don't find anything that is fun in this lunch meeting.

Feel like I just sold myself.