Part ^ 11

Baekhyun's POV

It has been 3 days... 3 days since I last talk with him.

I don't call him or contact him... and he doesn't come and meet me either.

"Baekhyun ssi?"

"ah.. nae... Good Morning" it is Mo Jae

'Have you been preparing for the quarterly meeting?"

"Nae... I prepared it during this weekend"

"Ehh.. did you come to the company?"

"Nae... all the resources are here so."

"What a hardworking little boy huh"

dude... I think I am older.

"Bet our Department Head is very scary during meetings huh" he says referring to Chanyeol

I just give him a fake smile and prepare for the meeting.

Since I have to present today for the sales data, I hope I wont do any mistakes. Plus... I hope he is not in very bad mood.

................

On the way to conference hall....

"Excuse me?" a woman calls me

"Nae.."

"May I know which floor is Mr. Park Chanyeol's office?"

"Ah.. he's on the floor above us"

"Thank you"

"ah.. he won't currently be there since he will be having meeting for a while."

"It is okay. I will wait in his room" she says and leaves.

Who's she? And... she looks very mature somehow. A business woman?

Ah.. I don't know.. I will be late now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So the lowest and may be we can says worst month that we had made profit was last month. The total revenue was 1,198,078 won. We can say that was the month of loss in the 6 month p..."

"Wait" Chanyeol says

fuck... what the heck did I make mistake?????????

"1,198,078 won... you said..."

"Nae"

"What to do? The calculation I made for last month was 1,760,331 won. So, is that me who made mistake or... is it you Baekhyun ssi?"

what the... I surely calculated 3 times this weekend and surely got this amount...

"Sales Manager ssi" chanyeol says

"Ah.. nae"

"What is the amount you have? Mine or his? Did you tried calculating or? Did you slack off and give duty to the junior for the important report?"

"I am sorry Mr. Park... I will do carefully in the future"

"Am I talking about future? I am talking about the mistake now... Byun Baekhyun ssi.. cant you do work properly? Do you want to give the money gap from your pocket?"

"I am sorry" I say.. "I will do properly in the coming meeting"

"I am not sure baekhyun ssi.. rather you have upcoming meeting in the future" chanyeol says

he really is throwing tantrum on me huh

"This is the quarterly meeting and I hope you all avoid mistake like Byun Baekhyun ssi made. Take example and avoid in the future please. This meeting really disappoints me and same goes will be for the Chairman too..." He sighs "Let's end meeting here now"he says and leave...

as soon as he leaves... "Byun Baekhyun!!!!" my manager shouts at me ...

There we go again

"Our Manager nim... actually... Baekhyun calculated right amount. Yesterday we worked together and that is the amount I calculated. It was my mistake." Mo Jae lied...

why would he lie????

"We are both sorry. We will be careful in the future" Mo Jae says

"ah... Mr. Mo, you don't need to apologize... Byun baekhyun, make sure you deliver the corrected report to Mr. Park Office right now."

"Nae" I say... after Manager left...

"Why did you l.."

"Well... you owe me a lunch or dinner treat now" Mo Jae says

"nae... I will. Tha.."

"So, you free tonight?"

"Yes. I am"